ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best way to sell you car . .

Hi guys,

I need to sell my car quick smart as I have a new one on order and the PX price for my RSI is pittiful!!

After posting in our for-sale forum and the RSCs I have had a couple of enquirys but nothing major.

Whats the best way to sell other than on here? Autotrader is WELL expensive.

Any thoughts appriciated.

Tom

You pikey! Everyone puts their car in autotrader mate, just cough up! Otherwise theres exchange and mart, not sure if its cheaper.

-Rob

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

you could try e-bay, and just set a reserve that you are happy with.. it dont cost much either.

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

Mine went on the auto-trader website on Sunday, SOLD on Monday. Had a lot of interest and was worth a tenner u tight arse! ;)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

I dont think my post was insulting enough.. hold on

you could try e-bay ya lazy git, and just set a bloody reserve that you are happy with ya cheap bstard.. it dont cost much either scrooge...

yip that should do it.

Down here we have a free ads paper called Trade-It, do you have anything like that where you live? Ive sold three cars and countless mobile phones that way and usually takes a couple of weeks, MAX! And its FREE!!!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Hey you took my advice.. heh.

looks like you have sold your car mate as that is the reserve met..

Well Im thinking I set the reserve too low as I REALLY dont want it to sell at that price!

DOH!

Anyway replacing it with (ready for it . . . ) a New Seat Ibiza Sport 130bhp TDi. ARRGGGHHH!

Needed to go sencible as I am gonna do a sh*t load of motorway miles over the next couple of years

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

well at least there is probably quite a bit of tuning potential what with it having a turbo in all.

Still wouldnt drive a diesal myself.

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

Bloody hell your reserve is met already. I might put mine on there seeing as theres little interest on here or rsc, shame as it would be nice to keep it in the club.