ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best Wii package at moment?

Ford Fiesta
Whats the best and cheapest around with say extra controlllers and wii sports for example.

Anyone know of any?

Liam

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
Try the usual i.e. Play, Shopto, Game etc.... Could be looking at around £200 with xtra controllers & maybe an another game.

TBH I would save ya money as I have just sold mine to my antie for £100 (just basic package with Wii Sports), after owning it for just over 2 years with very little use. Its good for when people come round, but mine was gathering loads a dust as I was on the 360 most of the time. Although, if you have small kids its pretty fun though:approve:.

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
I second the "fun for a few weeks and then left to rot." It really is a waste of money mate. I had mine less than a year and I spent WEEKS finding one on launch day. Gutted.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Im selling one with little use with loads of extras, see my for sale post here :) I will accept £250 for it as its easyily worth that.

Clio DCi 65
I'm currently selling a softmodded one, 4 wiimotes/numchucks, all wires/box & couple games,

PM me if your interested..

Clio 182 FF
I just sold mine, 6 weeks old used it for 30 mins the day i got it then just sat there.
Fully boxed with Wii sports
Wii play and extra controller
Grand slam tennis 2009

i got £165 on flebay, i only paid £211 for all that when i bought as Asda had a deal on.

Gamestation have lots of used ones for sale with packages as they are offering cash for any used ones, they had about 20 deals in the Cheltenham branch the other day.