ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BET. MOD. EVAARR

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
So, I decided I was bored of the standard pov-spec wheel in my Phs1. It wasn't even a proper sport one, as the horn buttons were missing.

So I bought Iceman's Sabelt wheel off him. Given it's been used in his racecar, it was a little grubbier than I expected, so I got the suede cleaner out

IMG_20130321_161651_zpsd926531b.jpg

Came up alright with a brush, but seems to have lost a little colour, so will consider a retrim in the future

Ripped the old wheel off

IMG_20130321_185847_zps8637411e.jpg

Fitted an OMP boss

IMG_20130321_190040_zpsdd4db62f.jpg

Slapped the wheel on

IMG_20130321_190140_zpsa1e00100.jpg

and sat back happy as a pig in s**t.

Then, as the car is off to have it's tracking done today, I thought I better put the cover on

IMG_20130321_190311_zpsd55a5797.jpg

It feels like a different car to drive with that wheel on. Fantastic

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I do like these Sabelt wheels but Vin Diesel just called me and asked for his launch control sticker back... take em off ;-)

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I do like these Sabelt wheels but Vin Diesel just called me and asked for his launch control sticker back... take em off ;-)

Aye, they will be coming off when I give it a proper clean inside this week

LY Megane R26
I love my sabelt wheel but a year on its a state! The blue turnt to black and the suade is now like leather!

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Love mine, as said really does change the drive of the car. Ph1 is a bus wheel too!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Lol did you use instagay to take them or something?

Very nice though definitely on my list of things to get.

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  Q8 E-Tron
looks good, however lose the stickers, you don't need to wait until next week to peel them off haha

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Awesome wheel!

Mines ruined after a month. Will be sending it away for it trimmed in leather.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Absolutely loved my Sabelt wheel!! Totally transforms the steering feel.

Just FYI, both of yours now look shite. Whose-ever I now own is beyond ruined and needs a retrim desperately!

Feel good when new but last no time at all

If any of you want to buy a new one, and sell the old one to offset the cost........ http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?688804-Renaultsport-Sabelt-Wheel-Any-condition

;)