ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

better driving please....

Trophy #240/R33 GTST
"Car was acceterating away at some speed when lots of black smoke came out the rear and flames popping from the exhaust! very dangerous and offputting!"

My god you could have set something on fire!!!!

Better than yours. C*nt.
Comment submitted for moderation. Including a lesson on the English language, what with his comments of 'acceteration', 'black smoke out the back', and no capital at the start of a sentence.

If you're going to be a sad c'unt reporting someone on the interwebs for having a smokey car, at least use a spell checker.

Oh, also added a point about maybe telling the driver rather than his l33t mates on the web, as I can't see s**te out of my factory-fitted rear-view mirror so would be grateful for the feedback...

Incident type: Excessive Exhaust Emissions
flol I can indeed verify that Kevin's car has excessive emissions. I would go far enough to say that you could probably bottle and refill the tank with what comes out of the back!

Better than yours. C*nt.
I think the fact that my comment is not published demonstrates why this site and the theory behind it will fail quite dramatically.

We don't live under BNP rule. You aren't in charge of the world, and it's a very small count of very narrow-minded 'holier than thou' people that populate this with crap, in the vein hope that the police will start to 'take your word' that someone was naughty.

On that day, I'll apply under commercial law for the company owner's name and address, and claim that I saw them stealing from a shop.

Cos if I say it happened, obviously it did, yes?

Let's see how pissed off I can make the keyboard warrior behind the site.

Italian 3.2 V6
lol!!!

sad sad people on there tho tbfh!! they all need to be run over! then theyl have something proper to complain at!

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
The BetterDrivingPlease.com ‘MANIFESTO
So this lot complain about people speeding etc then point one of the Manifesto they have is -

• Switch ‘speed cameras’ off for all but a few ‘random’ minutes a day ..... follow the lead of Sweden and change the public perception of ‘revenue raising’ cameras to ‘safety cameras’ which are there to protect the public from rogue drivers.​
And another is -

Standardisation of 50mg alcohol limit across Europe. (Is the UK a Max of 35mg?)

Sites like these do make me laugh, I bet the majority of the idiots who post complaints on there have points on their licences and hog the middle/outside lane on the motorway. Bunch of hypocrites the lot of them.

172 Cup
So I was just reading one of this findus guys comments...

Verification Level: Gold member
Submitted on 09/05/2008 by Findus :

obviously BinbrookDave is a critic not a passionate reporter of the idiots that create the carnage on our roads! I abide to speed limits as I know what its like to kill on the roads, but being full exonerated is much easy to live with! This initial trauma I don't want to repeat and it annoys me the arrogance of many on our roads who'd rather pass responsibility to anyone else they can look to blame! I remain road safety is THE RESPONSIBILTY OF EVERYONE and have an education is law! If you can't argue it and win it in court, don't do it!
This guy is a f**king tuppence. I'd guess he's a prime example of some of the morons on that site!

FF 182 BEAN
definatly hows my driving sticker needed. lol

Attachments

• hows my driving.jpg
    hows my driving.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 15