ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Beware the mighty clio 1.2

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

Copied from a thread on SeatCupra.net Anyone on here ???

Hippy X

Beware the mighty Clio 1.2!

Except i dont think it was quite standard

On the M65 this morning outside lane i had this orangy brown clio behind me with the grill missing, anyway i decided to boot it to get in front of a stack of traffic before it went back to 2 lanes, the clio decided to boot it too and i couldnt beleive the way he made the ground upon me!

Anyway the traffic cleared no cars in front for a good 1/2 mile at least, so i boot it again and got to a rather silly speed and hes still with me, if i had pulled over im pretty sure he probably could of passed me!

Then i indicate to turn off and see the 1.2 badge on the side!

Well had to give the guy the

Id love to know what engine was in that bloody thing, sounded pretty dam good when he booted it past me when i was about to turn off

sounds like that was the orangy clio with one bucket seat, 2l engine and a shed load of Nos that someone posted a week or 2 back

I think its CD1A. Someone on the forum is mates with him he has a stripped out Clio 1.2 with a modified 172 engine in it

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

thats nuts. imagine racing that in your 172 or cup, wen hes got the N20 blasting! wud give u a right shock!

-phil-

Its got cup brakes and cup suspension - i was speakin to CB1A the
other day at york. The only thing that is 1.2 is the rear axle and drums
but because the car is so light now the brakes are more than efficient to
stop the car - probably better than a 172 as its 150 kg lighter.

Mr2 Roadster

Quote: Originally posted by connor on 19 April 2004

lol!

tbh if i had a 172 or a valver I would blatently stick either a 1.2 or RT badge on it he he :D
I wish I had thought of that when I have my Clio...