ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BG 183 A43 Corby 4pm today.

MK3 Clio DCI 86
That was me!...I think. Was about 4:30 when I saw you, I was pulling out of that road which goes to weldon when you zoomed past hehe :)

I missed the hazard flash :(

edit: We just about made the green traffic light didn't we ? lol

MK3 Clio DCI 86
Looked clean from where I was :)

Have you de-wipered the rear? Looked nice :) Couldn't really take much in as there was a massive plonker in a Lexus going at least 70/80 in the left lane lol So had to keep an eye on him :S

Monaco 172
Looked clean from where I was :)

Have you de-wipered the rear? Looked nice :) Couldn't really take much in as there was a massive plonker in a Lexus going at least 70/80 in the left lane lol So had to keep an eye on him :S

nope the back ends stock apart from the carbon bumper trim. yours looked very clean, black is a sod to keep tidy isnt it!

MK3 Clio DCI 86
Yeah lol. Black is a nightmare! it's only ever clean for about 30 seconds :(

Oh well, i'll be sure to give you a flash if I see you again! :eek:

Monaco 172
Yeah lol. Black is a nightmare! it's only ever clean for about 30 seconds :(

Oh well, i'll be sure to give you a flash if I see you again! :eek:

im seing more and more round this area, me 2 - I ge to kettering all the time for my DIY requirments.

MK3 Clio DCI 86
simmo, i keep spotting you most mornings on the a14/a43 roundabout lol

Lol I thought it was you :p Normally see you sitting in the queue with a million cars in front ;)

All you see in this area are monaco 172s or BG 182s lol. Theres loads :eek:

04 Monaco Blue 172
Lol I thought it was you :p Normally see you sitting in the queue with a million cars in front ;)

All you see in this area are monaco 172s or BG 182s lol. Theres loads :eek:

yeah, thats me lol, where do you come from A14 way? i come from Burton Latimer

MK3 Clio DCI 86
I come onto the A14 from the trading post roundabout as I live just around the corner from there.
Surprised I've not bumped into you on the A14 tbh, it's always you in in queue while I zoom past :cool: