ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bifcaids is in Prestatyn

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Yep on a little brake in Prestatyn this week so if anybody lives round the area be sure to keep an eye out oh

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
to be exact right, im stayin on lido beach caravan site lol, speed bumps arnt my friend although im managing to get over them lol

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Ah gutted!! lol i live in Scummy rhyl! Keep your right foot down as you drive thru the west end!!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
many members in the area or not seen two silver 172s now in 2 days

Homo spec mazda
I was in Towyn over the weekend, I abandoned going over the speedbumps and decided to drive through the caravan site on the grass.

421 Cammed 172
I've got a caravan in Towyn, Edwards Leisure Park.

Used to be a busy place, on par with blackpool, Don't know what's happened but it's just constantly dead now-a-days!

Homo spec mazda
I've got a caravan in Towyn, Edwards Leisure Park.

Used to be a busy place, on par with blackpool, Don't know what's happened but it's just constantly dead now-a-days!

Its weird because i remember going as a kid and it being busy, but when i went this weekend it wasnt for a few hours i realised it was the same place, its just so quiet now.

I was in Cambria caravan park.

421 Cammed 172
Where abouts is that one?

It has gone dead, Most of the Pubs/Arcades have turned into discount stores which are good for getting microfibre cloths by the way.

Nothing like it used to be though! (We sound old - LOL)

421 Cammed 172
LOL, I'm only 25.

That's by the bargain booze isn't it?

Off Gainc Road IIRC. I think I know where it is :)

Are there any North Wales meets that go on?

I'd probably make atleast one a year - LMFAO