ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

big brake conversion

does any one offer a big brake conversion for 2002 1.2 16v clios as my brakes look crap, leave massive amounts of dust and are nearly worn down! i have 17s so ive got alot of space for mega breaks!

raldes (rally design) do sell big disc and wilwood 4pot kits......which are cheap ata bout jus under £1K.......

but will these fit my baby engined 1.2 16v my discs are buggered and the amount of brake dust off the standard brakes is unreal id like a bit less if i could!!

DOH, didnt read, soz, i thought you had a valver.

if not hispec can custom make you a set, but it will be expensive to get them for your model.

Konahead,

I am planning my singapore vacation and need your advice.

Am thinking of spending a few days in a resort, choices are : Sofitel Palm Resort in Johor Bahru, harris resort in Batam. Which is a better one? The travewl agent quoted me US$83 per room in Sofitel, is that rate reasonable?

HKClioman

allo HKclioman...

sofitel palm in JB i hear is pretty darned good...i havent been personally...last time i heard the rates were something like s$180 which is roughly around us$100, so your rate is quite decent...

you might wanna try booking it yourself over he web...can try www.asian-hotel.com

forget batam, i find it quite boring and devoid of charm...the only thing good is that our money is so much bigger than the indonesian rupiah so i feel very rich there...

when are you dropping into the area, my friend? we are actually having a renault car club meet this coming weekend...if you are here within this period, you might wanna come meet us...

drop me an email at konahead@renaultcarclub.com if you need more information.

cheers!
kOnA