ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**** BIG Chester Meet - All Pics in here. Chat/Banter etc ****

Got to say I am not a big type r fan and I've never seen one in white but yours did look sweet today shame I didn't get to have a chat but then again I couldn't work out who you were lol I never saw you in the car.

I was wearing a light blue hoody. TBH i wasnt in the car much, parked it up and disowned it! :)

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Quick edit on Ben's JDM EP3. Seeing this today has made me want one so much...

6974260299_a53970f224_z.jpg

Ben's JDM EP3 (EDIT) by Rhys Bartley, on Flickr

Spoon system sounds a peach ben. Liking this a lot mate :)

clio 1.2 16v dynamiq
was a good day soom realy nice cars the orange mk2 with launch control was realy nice and the raiders looked awesome. what was with the two lads sitting in the twingo all day with the sub booming pmsl garentee there was some others there who have bigger systems but took the morale high ground like me and decided not to get childish lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, those two were getting on everyone's tits. Just sat there with the sub on maximum pikey.

Ash told them to knock it off in the end.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah, those two were getting on everyone's tits. Just sat there with the sub on maximum pikey.

Ash told them to knock it off in the end.

When us lot were stood over near the 350z, all we could hear was... wub wub wub... i was like 'where's that f'ing Twingo' lol

I had to tell him to turn it off or down at least only cos I really did have a bad head:( but I know it was driving other people mad but I just don't understand the point of coming to a meet like that to sit in the car it's about meeting people asking about cars and having fun!!! Sitting in the jam jar with .....wub....wub.....wub....wub.... Looked pointless to me just go clubbing or raving!!!!!

Lol idiots.

Why come to a meet and sit in your car for the whole day anyway.

Joe where's these photos?????

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers dude. thanks or making the effort to come up! It was funny trying to get you all again before you got even more lost again. really didn't think Fred would be in that old Volvo but what a car! bargin or what.

Cheers for the drink Fred!

Was well worth the effort. Would certainly do it again, you lot aren't too bad for Northerners haha.
Yeah fair play to you mate, we'd gone a fair few miles and you were obviously determined to save us, oh and thanks for the recomendation for the chicken burger, it was soooo good.

Yeah cheers for the drink again Fred, guess he redeemed himself for getting us lost.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Genuinely wish I was up north this weekend so I could've come. That's a first.

Looks a quality meet!

Chris, did you get a photo/video on the motorway from Seb's car in the convoy?

You were in front of me and I could see you with what looked like a camera/iPhone or something holding it up, facing backwards, I was wondering if you've got it?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Hopefully I'll have a few videos of the meet tonight or tomorrow!

After looking at that tvr for most of the day I now cant get my self off eBay and pistonheads I need some v8power just don't think till be the best day to day lol??? Might be able to make it louder than sebs mx5.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Ash get a cebra 6 speed and straight through the exhaust system ;).The guy who built my car has one and it can be heard from miles away

Havent got a clue but some of the older tvr's are 4.5 v8s I am not to fussed just need some noise lol

The Cerbera had a 4.2 & a 4.5 V8. They also did a 4.0 Straight 6 in that car too.

The Chimera had a 4.0, 4.3, 4.5 & 5.0 V8 over the course of it's production too.

There were a couple other TVR's that had V8s but I only recall the Cerebra and the Chimera atm :)

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Gutted we weren't in the convoy aswell. There was about 10 of us trying to catch you all up and somehow you were behind us! Lol.

Gutted we weren't in the convoy aswell. There was about 10 of us trying to catch you all up and somehow you were behind us! Lol.

My phone went apeshit when we left Lymm and took us south on the M6, so we had to turn round at junction 19 and come back! :eek:

Probably why you were ahead of us!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Haha. We were doing atleast 90 all the way there and I thought there was no way everyone was travelling that quick.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
The Cerbera had a 4.2 & a 4.5 V8. They also did a 4.0 Straight 6 in that car too.

The Chimera had a 4.0, 4.3, 4.5 & 5.0 V8 over the course of it's production too.

There were a couple other TVR's that had V8s but I only recall the Cerebra and the Chimera atm :)

Please tell me that you just googled that!!! If not is there anything you don't know!

Last edited:

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
I'll get the photos uploaded tonight Ash.

Took me ages to sort through them all last night.

Another great meet through :)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
It was a ace day mate it was a shame you couldn't make it there was only one other ph1 172 and one ph1 1.2 well there's always next time!!!

clio 1.2 16v dynamiq
well wont be looking at buying a tvr anytime soon but got to admit iv fell in love with the clio sport 200's and been looking them up all day weird thing is its actualy cheaper for me to insure than the 1.2 16v mk 2 by alot so the 1.2 is going round the end of the year to make way for a 200 to be parked outside the house.