ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Farmers Fayre/Caffeine & Machine Meet 2!

Farmers Fayre/Caffeine & Machine Meet 2!
Posted by MrBlonde
Caffeine Machine & Farmers Fayre
Sunday, September 5, 2021 - 10:00 AM
Until: Sunday, September 5, 2021 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
  Clio 220 PH2
To be fair if 32 clios all make it there without breaking down surely that’s Instagram worthy lol 😂 let be fair how many RS cars do you see on the road compared to VAG and Japanese stuff. We will show them all up on track guys lol 😂.

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Sorry to spam you lot, but I don't suppose anyone has the means to disable auto wipers? I've unplugged mine and now have a service light on

1. @MrBlonde
2. @RustyMojo
3. @aaronlopes7
4. @Jekyll
5. @Jekyll (friend)
6. Jack Fergie
7. @J3_SGY
8. @frayz
9. @VenomUK
10. Malcolm (Clio Williams)
11. @tom_rs197
12. @Matthewm1518
13. @cliocollins
14. @kyle86
15. Bill
16. @MooseyR
17. @AndyPembs182
18. @N22BDK
19. @bowen86
20. @CFAB
21. @Ben NBR Cup
22. @Richardchamberlain
23. @NicJ5
24. @Amos91
25. @J99HARRY
26. @SharkyUK (C&M ticket booked)
27. @Karle
28. @Lewi86
29. @green
30. @Peperami
31. Nick Flamer172
32. @Bubbles

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
FFS had my outfit all picked out and now there’s going to be a bloody heatwave lol

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I threw some Fairy Liquid over the car this morning and pushed it around with a scouring pad, got most of the grime off. 👌

I'm just about to set off and enjoy some of the Cotswolds back roads before checking-in at my hotel for the night (saves getting up silly early in the morning, and I'm too old for that shizzle). The weather is looking glorious (I hope I haven't cursed things) so see you in the morning / afternoon all being well. Looking forward to seeing the best sh!tters and rot-boxes that money can buy. (y):ROFLMAO: #rsclios4life

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
I threw some Fairy Liquid over the car this morning and pushed it around with a scouring pad, got most of the grime off. 👌

I'm just about to set off and enjoy some of the Cotswolds back roads before checking-in at my hotel for the night (saves getting up silly early in the morning, and I'm too old for that shizzle). The weather is looking glorious (I hope I haven't cursed things) so see you in the morning / afternoon all being well. Looking forward to seeing the best sh!tters and rot-boxes that money can buy. (y):ROFLMAO: #rsclios4life

Can you please be in full Porsche branded attire (aka Joey/Friends) :D

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Can I just qualify…. This is open to people who don’t own clios isnt it? Seems to be some hostility against other owners

bowen86

ClioSport Club Member
Think he was. £10 cash on the day he will give you some high res photos of yours and the money is going to charity 👍🏽

Yes, if anyone is interested, I'll be taking photos anyway but if people donate £10 to charity I make a focused effort on their car and can supply them numerous hi res versions after the meet.

I don't want £10 cash on the day, just opens me up to all sorts of acquisitions. "Payment" / Donation can be sorted afterwards, via paypal etc. I can update here how much was raised. Just come find me, I'm a bigg'ish guy, bald with a beard, say "Hi" tell me which car is yours and I'll do the rest.

In other news, I actually thought the meet was today! I had everything ready last night. Luckily it was pointed out to me on IG that I had the date wrong. HA.

Also, due to childcare I can only make C&M not Farmers Fayre.

Clio 172
Hi guys I have one spare ticket from a mate that's not going tomorrow now unfortunately. Let me know if anyone wants it. He's letting it go for free!!

Clio mk4 RS 200
Sorry to spam you lot, but I don't suppose anyone has the means to disable auto wipers? I've unplugged mine and now have a service light on

1. @MrBlonde
2. @RustyMojo
3. @aaronlopes7
4. @Jekyll
5. @Jekyll (friend)
6. Jack Fergie
7. @J3_SGY
8. @frayz
9. @VenomUK
10. Malcolm (Clio Williams)
11. @tom_rs197
12. @Matthewm1518