ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Big hello to everyone!

BG 182
Hey all! My name is Danni and i live in Dunstable which is 10 miles south of Milton Keynes. I have recently bought a black FF 172 and love it! Im good friends with Clio_Craig from the website and we both spent a fair bit of time today to get them both sparkling before we went out later this afternoon to take some pictures.. Here's a sneak peak of one that we took about two hours ago.. The rest will be put up later tonight when Craig comes online..

picture003tv9.jpg

Thanks everyone!
Danni =)

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Good lad! u finally found ur car of ur dreams! Welcome by the way Dan, u'll remember me... hard to forget a face like mine lol

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Good lad! u finally found ur car of ur dreams! Welcome by the way Dan, u'll remember me... hard to forget a face like mine lol

Yeah you was at Mimms meet on Sunday? lol

Thanks everyone :)

yup that was me, and obviously my 'good luck' worked.. :) But shame it isn't a black 172 ph1 that u wanted, but nethertheless, this one is newer and probably better! :) nice one mate...

Me, u, dan, and craig should meet up again, once my car is lowered!

172 A Cupwork Orange™
Hiyas Danni, Welcome to the forum and nice choice of mobility wagon may i add not to keen on the black myself, but thats only because i have been told how hard the black ones are to keep clean and well with me being a clean freak i'd be out everyday polishing it lol,

C

Clio_Craig

your right there m8, i helped clean it yesterday and found it very hard, you could spend twice aslong on a black car than any other colour

i love black cos you can get real depth and shine.
plus iv got one so i have to say that or she will break down on me ,lol

C

Clio_Craig

lol pinky yes u do ave to say that :D but im happy coz wen i go to most meets im the only cyclone blue clio there, how is the spoiler situation going

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Dan if u're planning on changing ur front seats to buckets, let me know! I may be interested in ur RS seats.