ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

big problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Astra SRi T
i sent some parts for colour coding in ozone blue 468 , a dark blue colour and they come back in a light brey blue colour have i missed something somewhere with my colour code? i took 468 off the oval panel by the drivers door, its completely the wrong colour, dunno wot to do??

CS Dungeon
Take it back to where you got it sprayed along with your car, show them the difference and tell them to sort it.

Astra SRi T
its more grey very very light blue they been coloured, were as mine is dark

Attachments

• Picture 109.jpg
    Picture 109.jpg
    326 KB · Views: 22
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 28
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 22
  Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
There will only be one Renault 468 Ozone Blue. Yours obviously isn't Ozone Blue. Take it back.

Astra SRi T
well.......... not quite:S

ozone blue 468

was in fact

royal blue 460, the 0 looked like an 8 cause it wasnt clear on the door pillar, , however they are gonna respary and charge 75% less!! this time, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

i hate renault!!!

Chocolate Bar™
lmao! should they not have checked when ordering the paint what description it was

Astra SRi T
i dunno, im well pissed off, but it getting sorted now, so lesson learnt - always check its the right paint code:(

Chocolate Bar™
lol^ easy mistake mate, they should have realised it looked nothing like the colour of your car