ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Big Up Adrian Flux.....

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
Would just like to say i would highly recomend them, had my 1st dealing with them today and got my mini insured. Amazing price and the guys on the end of the phone know what they are talking about and show a genuine intrest in the car.

1988 Ausin Mini, 21yrs 0 NCB (for the mini) but 3 on the clio.

Loads of Mods declaired including engine change (for a bigger one)

£330 spot on! TPFT 12 months

R26
How you get so cheap??

Clio 172 Cup 2002, 29 years old, 5 years NCB, suspension and SS cat back declared £580

Protect my NCB like, that could be it :(

193 mk2
172 mk2 ff loads of mods, £350, 34 7yncb protected. great price but as above there not the best if you have an accident & its your fault.

Shhh
Adrain Flux renewal came in at £470 full comp, with excess of £250, windscreen of £70. Commuting to work everyday, parked on road.

Myself and mother to drive, passed car in 2000, 6yrs ncb protected, no accidents, claims, convictions. Full bike license.

Owned car since 2004 & im aged 27, 28 next week.

Greenlight come in at £440, and adrian flux say 'we will beat any price'

Clio 182
Just dont go with their renewal price next year they wanted £700 for my 172 got a price of £350 from another company told adrian flux and they matched it only stayed with them as its less grief than moving to another

Clio 172
Adrian Flux are good i had my renewal from tescos and it came in at £1169 but last year it was £610 with tescos i just could not belive it cause iv got 6 yers nc, so i phoned adrian flux and they qouted me £510 fully comp break down cover etc and its parked on the road and all mods decladed, so i do recommend Fluxy!