ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bike racks

172 SPORT PH2
Bought one of these from halfords yesterday, one of these high bike racks, ones that sits above your numberplate... ill get the link later,

Anyone got one of these ? I put it on last night, and it was a bit steardy, I didn't think , it was safe to move off ! It wasn't right ? Or maybe I wasn't putting it on propely ?

Does anyone know or have one of these to guide me in how to put it on my clio ph2 ? Cheers

I was told by halfords that I couldnt have one to fit my 182 :(

I know thats not the most helpful lol. Did they say it is suitable for your car?

If not, rip the back seats out and stick it n the boot, thats what I did!!

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Would be interested to know if it fits ok, sick of having muddy bikes in the car!

bikerack.jpg

I apologise... Its not the best pic, but I cant be assed going to my shed and fitting it to my car so an old pic will have to do.

Is that similar to yours? Mines a halfords jobby, was given to me by a friend, so no instructions. Trick is to do it as tight as you can, fit the bike, and then tighten it again afterwards. I also tied the excess strap into a knot to stop it slipping as well.

PS. Dont forget to cover the pedal that faces the back of the car with foam to stop scratches!