ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Billabong

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Does anybody have any pictues of these cars, the 1.2 Dynamique Billabong, particulary pictures of the interior ? Going to have a look at one tommrow, so pictures of the interior would be great.

Whats the diffrence between the billabong and a standard Dynamique, is it just the interior ?

Thanks, Ben.

i have an extreme, similar interior. can't find any pics i'm afraid. interior is different and maybes a few badges on the interior thats it.

looks nicer than the standard dynamique trim i think but beware anything on those seats and it stains, i mean anything. water included

M135i
should say 'Billabong' on the dash strip and have a Billabong sticker just above the rear rub strips. the interior is a greeny blue colour.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
So basically just a sticker and the seats are a diffrent colour lol. Are the seats the same desighn as the Dynamique? Hopefully not like the Aunthentique - those seats are crap.

RB 182 Cup
all it means is that you have a completely discusting & stupid looking interior which is green and completely different green dash inserts with billabong stickers on each side by the rear arch. i would pick my dynamique interior over the billabong package any day of the week

RB 182 Cup
e580_1.jpg

ugly grey and plain werid green paternless seats lol

i personally think it looks alot better than the patterned dynamique seats. matter of opinion though.

their a b*tch to keep clean though

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
I think they look alright, if i was to get it, may be looking for clio sport parts anyways, seats etc. Thanks chaps!

2 wheel power
Depends what colour you have, my bros was black and I think everyone i know agreed that when slammed it looked the s**t. The light blue/green however does look s**t

megane
i had 1 b4 my megane an loved it , regret gettin rid of now tbh, them seats do stain like a rite fuker though. i took the side stickers off an painted the dash inserts on mine though, dont they have sill plates r watever there called to with BILLABONG?/

M2 Competition
I think the interior looks good. I had a cyclone blue extreme, with the same interior in.

If you get in the car from the rain, with wet jeans though, the seats watermark pretty easily. Easy enough to shampoo out though.

But does look far nicer and sportier than the dynamique 'supermarket shopper' interior.

I think the billabong just has nicer seats and also better speakers but thats all Ive heard about them. (Oh.. and the stickers ;)) Ive got one but havent got any pics im affraid mate, my cars still getting repaired.

RB 182 Cup
ive got near enough the same as you al but a bit darker. i agree with you its does look cheap but if you really wanted to get it in the bluey green colour the same as the seats is the only colour it goes with.

M2 Competition
Some lovely pictures there al, but still looks like something from the school run/ supermarket carpark. Not sure how that looks less cheap than the sporty billabong interior? lol

al

ST on the way...
Some lovely pictures there al, but still looks like something from the school run/ supermarket carpark. Not sure how that looks less cheap than the sporty billabong interior? lol

It's more classy than the cup interior for starters.

i.e. Silver belts and climate :rasp:

FOR SALE!!!
dont meen to but in but i saw a clio with a red and black trim inside seas etc were would i be able get this if any body not got it up for sale ?

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Would rather have a CUP than a 1.2 Billabong lol

mmmmmmmmmm CUP, went to look at one... and insurance was almost same price as the car!

Last edited:
  M2 Competition
Hehe. Im sure al knows im only playing ;)

Billabongs/ dynamiques are lovely cars mate, if i went back to my first car again id be happy with either. Quicker than they look too.

Clio's
the dynamique is far better than the billabong! i couldnt stand looking at that horible colour all the time when i was driving.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
yep seen loads like that ^

dont go for anything less than a dynamique mate, avoid billabongs and extremes, prices are the same these days 2nd hand anyway.

Chocolate Bar™
yep seen loads like that ^

dont go for anything less than a dynamique mate, avoid billabongs and extremes, prices are the same these days 2nd hand anyway.

billabongs actually have exactly the same spec as the dynamique, just got the shitty interior lol