ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bilstein B14 Rebuilds?

Evo
The front shocks last 6000 miles between rebuilds and mine are clunking when I turn heavily so I'm guessing they need a rebuild.

Searched Bilstein uk but nothing really comes up online, where can i get rebuilt and how much is it going to cost me? Pretty sure it's a common fault so plenty of members must have done this.

Other than that I was just going to buy ktecs coilovers and replace the bilsteins full stop but I suspect the quality between the two kits is worlds apart so best of keeping the B14s?

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Hi Ben, try this number 01455283407, That's bilstein Uk's number, apparently its a 3-4 day turnaround and the refurb prices are very reasonable

172 Cup
Ben, rebuild costs are £80 +vat per strut. My turnaround was 2 working days.

Car is now good as new now, definately worth rebuilding. They are not unique in needing a rebuild, very much like the sachs.

shiftspark

ClioSport Club Member
  R53 GR86
If you dont go to Bilstein, Cornering force has been doing trophy dampers and has had good reviews.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Depends what they've been doing in that 6k miles. Could be 6k miles of track use.

I'm going for B14's on my 182 cup as they've just released them