ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bilstein B14 set up

Clio 220 PH2
Hi All,
This may sound a stupid question but I fancy setting up my suspension myself but I don't know the best height and stiffness to set them to. Just thought if anybody had a good set up for them with some pictures just to make it easy for me haha
Many thanks
Ben :)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
9809791540d40dfce345bf08871d03eb.jpg

Clio 220 PH2
Thank you very much I am making the car into a track car and I am hoping to go to Bedford in August just thought I would see if I can set it up because the car is at all heights haha
Have any of you been on track with them ? Are they any good ?
Thank you again for the help its greatly appreciate :)
Ben

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
A good few people on here say they are too soft for track. You have them now so I'd say try them and see what you think. You may find them ok.

I'm.sure you can buy stiffer springs/different poundage springs from the likes of Faulkner to suit your needs if need be.

Clio 220 PH2
A good few people on here say they are too soft for track. You have them now so I'd say try them and see what you think. You may find them ok.

I'm.sure you can buy stiffer springs/different poundage springs from the likes of Faulkner to suit your needs if need be.
Thank you very much I will see how it goes at Bedford hopefully I like them haha

Clio 220 PH2
With the rear being as low as it can go have any of you ever hit a bump and the spring compresses that much they make a loud bang ? I know it might sound daft but my punto had coilovers on the rear and it keep sounding like the spring was going to snap/ come through the floor
Many thanks
Ben

Clio 220 PH2
Cheers bud, lots of money and time put into it.

The car lives in Northern Ireland now with its new owner.
Haha yeah mate i know your pain mine is costing a few pounds, the wallet is definitely a lot thinner haha but i love working on it they are good cars to play around with.
I bet that was hard to see her go. Have you replaced it with another project ? haha

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Haha yeah mate i know your pain mine is costing a few pounds, the wallet is definitely a lot thinner haha but i love working on it they are good cars to play around with.
I bet that was hard to see her go. Have you replaced it with another project ? haha
I'd owned it for 5 year's so I was ready to move on.

I've also got a family so the clio was getting to small for us to go out in.

Yeah I've bought a impreza spec c type ra that I imported from Japan.

Clio 220 PH2
I'd owned it for 5 year's so I was ready to move on.

I've also got a family so the clio was getting to small for us to go out in.

Yeah I've bought a impreza spec c type ra that I imported from Japan.
Well thats understandable mate
Haha nice car, a pretty cool family car :)

Clio 220 PH2
It's only a toy just like the PH1 was.

I have a project thread on the Subaru mate. [emoji2]

3fffdebfdf1b1752f228e63264769bdf.jpg
That looks smart i really like that :) i really like it in white i have not seen many in that colour
Thats one cool family car. I will have a look at that do you have the link to it ?