ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bird s**t!

Octavia VRS
What do you use to wipe this off? Cloth/microfibre etc? Do you use any solution as well such as quick detailer or do you just use water?

Finished washing the car today, had it parked outside for 5 mins to come back and find 3 different spots of bird s**t over it!

Re: Bird sh*t!

Spray it with Megs Quick Detailer, and wipe off with kitchen towel etc. Just need to get it moist first:dead: .

Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev2
do u reckon if u had a shower/bath, then stood outside for 5-10 mins you would end up covered in bird s**t?!!

RB 182
I would be very careful of the kitchen towel as if it's not completely soaked it will put small scratches your paintwork.

I tend to get a kitchen towel soaked in hot water to loosen it and then take it off with a MF.

Bloody s***s at the moment round here seem to be huge, I think they get confused with all the smells that the car is giving off what with the different products on it.

106 GTi
Lay a wet towel over it for a few mins, then use some poorboys spray and wipe and a plush MF to remove.

Octavia VRS
Re: Bird sh*t!

jwarren2k2 said:
do u reckon if u had a shower/bath, then stood outside for 5-10 mins you would end up covered in bird s**t?!!

definitely outside my flat!

Cheers for the replys. I use some kitchen towel soaked with warm water but was thinking it might be better to use a microfibre.