ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Birds Sh** always on my car (colour)

It happens everytime i was it birds sh** on it by the next day its inferno

anyone else had same problem??

Quote: Originally posted by pfox on 18 July 2005
<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">It happens everytime i was it birds sh** on it by the next day its inferno<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">anyone else had same problem??

It happens everytime I wash it. Birds sh*t on it by the next day. Its inferno

Mines pearl black. Birds attack my car like its a reinactment of the berlin bombings in ww2. Always a few hours after its been washed

Thank you nightfire for that translation. Sorry i just dont see how he couldnt use puncuation, would make things a lot easier.

I used to have a black car, now i have a naples red clio. The red clio seems to get sh*t on a lot more than the black did.

My friend also has a red clio, it also seems to get sh*t on quite a bit, i think its something to do with red.

Mk IV 200 RS trophy

there was a thing about this on the radio the other day, some big wig was saying, that birds are 70% more likely to sh*t on a car the same colour as them selfs. (HA when was the last time you saw a silver bird.) they do it more when the car is clean, because they can see them selfs and the sh*ting is in self defence. (next time some guy trys to start a fight with me and i sh*t my self ill let every one no it was in self defence :p )

[Edited by os1so on 7/18/2005 9:59:06 PM]

Where i work, Bridgend, nr Cardiff. Its pretty close to the sea, so there are always dozens of Sea gulls flying about.

Some cars in the carpark get absolutely covered in it, on a daily basis. Not just one little lump, but as if the birds have grouped together and decided to attack one car.

Luckily ive managed to avoid it for now, maybe its the colour of my car. Its yellow :)

But, if i do ever see poop on my car, it gets wiped off straight away.

Beetle

Quote: Originally posted by os1so on 18 July 2005

there was a thing about this on the radio the other day, some big wig was saying, that birds are 70% more likely to sh*t on a car the same colour as them selfs. (HA when was the last time you saw a silver bird.) they do it more when the car is clean, because they can see them selfs and the sh*ting is in self defence. (next time some guy trys to start a fight with me and i sh*t my self ill let every one no it was in self defence :p )

[Edited by os1so on 7/18/2005 9:59:06 PM]
pidgeons??

Mk IV 200 RS trophy

Quote: Originally posted by Scott1987 on 18 July 2005
Quote: Originally posted by os1so on 18 July 2005there was a thing about this on the radio the other day, some big wig was saying, that birds are 70% more likely to sh*t on a car the same colour as them selfs. <FONT color=yellow size=2>(HA when was the last time you saw a silver bird.) they do it more when the car is clean, because they can see them selfs and the sh*ting is in self defence. (next time some guy trys to start a fight with me and i sh*t my self ill let every one no it was in self defence :p )

[Edited by os1so on 7/18/2005 9:59:06 PM][/QUOTE]pidgeons??

Yep grey, silver, they are very close, Dam we have loads of the flying rats round here.

ClioSport 182

I always carry a pack of baby-wipes to clean of the sh*te asap. If it stays there for some time it tends to leave a stain on the black models.

KnightAzul

Banana

I had hundreds of pigeons living in my loft. My car got sh*t on all the time. Since I got the environmental health to remove them, it has now got worse. Now they all sit along the gutter, and my car gets covered in sh*t, feathers and EGGS!!

clio 16v

i have a williams blue valver, and it always get sh*t on, but only after i;ve washed it! the moral of this thread! dont wash your car!

Mazda MX5 1.8

Quote: Originally posted by Rufstuf on 19 July 2005

I had hundreds of pigeons living in my loft. My car got sh*t on all the time. Since I got the environmental health to remove them, it has now got worse. Now they all sit along the gutter, and my car gets covered in sh*t, feathers and EGGS!!
pmsl

evil pigeons.......EVIL

my red car aint too bad - the odd one about once a week but i can deal with that

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Well, heres our routine....

Wash my black 182 - park it outside and the birds have a field day. Looks like a dalmation by the following day - more white, streaky sh*t than black...

Wash the wifes arctic blue 182 - park it outside in the same spot and theres feck all. About one blob of bird kack...

WTF? Can these b******s differentiate between colours??? :confused:

D.