ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Birthday Content !

Clio '02 1.4 16v
So it was my 21st on Wednesday, had a great day and all that, and me and the mrs decided to have a little get together tomorrow night at our house, so she has had a cake made for me and i want too share it with you because i think its an awesome attempt :)
What you all think?

4b54049e.jpg

16841ac8.jpg

95a23488.jpg

4efc21cc.jpg

Obviously its not like perfectly spot on but i think its quality. Its even got just the corner bump strips in blue, wheels with the blue diamond lol, i love it.
And here are pics of the real thing just to compare lol.

7d19472c.jpg

5cecb58e.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Cake does look good, but I must admit, does resemble that Nissan, LOL!

I'm going to get my mrs to make me one for my bday. She makes all these cakes and I've never got one :(

Liamm

ClioSport Club Member
  Not anymore
my gf works in a cake shop and ive said i want a buzz lightyear 20th bday cake. Think I've changed my mind, i want a clio cake now! :D

Clio '02 1.4 16v
Like i said i know its not perfect, but for a cake its a bloody good effort.

I would like to see any of you do better :approve:

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
Extremely jealous right now, i'd actually wet myself a little if i was given that for my next bday !

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
29727_398101636740_521351740_4814663_1788974_n.jpg

My wifes cousin made that for my 30th. (Its my valver, I appreciate its not completely obvious! lol)

Fiesta ST-3
hah brookie nailed it! I thought, CUBE soon as I saw it. But yeah, you would probably be safer/ look better if you were driving around in the cake

I got this for my 19th. The ex told me she wanted some pics of my car to make a nice collage for me.

Black icing was amazing but made you look like you'd been eating coal.

DSC00550.jpg

DSC00552.jpg

Happy Birthday!