ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bit of a downgrade tbh...

Went from this:
DSC00165edit.jpg

1.2 16v 53 plate Clio...

To this :D :

100_1085.jpg

100_1081.jpg

100_1080.jpg

100_1082.jpg

52 plate, Clio 172 on 43k with factory fitted sat nav :approve:

BTW, ignore how the suspension looks, its just how cars sit on the top of my drive!

Im in love.....

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols it was like high front, high back, high front, high back!

Looks very nice.

Awesome!

Although, ditch those centre caps and plates asap!

They ruin the car!

The centre caps will be going asap, along with the alloys (as one of them is buckled and they're 17's... dont fancy 17's lol), as I want to get hold of standard 172 alloys!
And the plates annoy me too tbh ;) Alloys are my priority atm though! lol

RS Clio 172 Cup
If your selling the alloys, give me a PM..... Quiet like those alloys.

BTW, Clio looks stunning. Love the colour

330i. E30 Touring.
The centre caps will be going asap, along with the alloys (as one of them is buckled and they're 17's... dont fancy 17's lol), as I want to get hold of standard 172 alloys!
And the plates annoy me too tbh ;) Alloys are my priority atm though! lol

It'll be awesome with standard wheels on.

The brightest silver you can get!

:cool:

It'll be awesome with standard wheels on.

The brightest silver you can get!

:cool:
My thoughts exactly... Want to try and keep the standard look aswell.

Only other things ill be wanting to do to it is uprating the brakes (as the rear brakes will need doing soon anyway and the fronts have already been uprated) and put a stainless exhaust on if the standard one decides to break!

Evo 8 MR
You gave it away with the name of the car under your avatar.

Looks mint anyway pal flamers are my favourite colour on the normal 172's easily. If you get standard wheels get em powdercoated gloss black ftw.

If you get standard wheels get em powdercoated gloss black ftw.

His Clio is awesome tbf! :hail:

But can mine pull off black wheels if its not going to be lowered or anything?

Im quite fancying just the standard silver tbh though, as the car is quite rare (because of the satnav) so I dont want it to look like its been owned by a "boy racer" due to subtle mods like that... If that makes sense!
And also, I know if I have them sprayed black, ill want to start doing other things to it, like carbon diamonds etc lol!

TTRS & V50
Not a fan of the alloys (size & centre caps) or plate.. Other than that, a good upgrade. Defiantly rare with sat-nav, but i bet its crap, lol, like all factory fitted navs.

Might see you about Notts if your ever in town.

BG 182 FF
Well you could always get yourself some standard ones which will look good and then if you ever fancy lowering it you could then get them sprayed black if you wanted :)

Evo 8 MR
His Clio is awesome tbf! :hail:

But can mine pull off black wheels if its not going to be lowered or anything?

Im quite fancying just the standard silver tbh though, as the car is quite rare (because of the satnav) so I dont want it to look like its been owned by a "boy racer" due to subtle mods like that... If that makes sense!
And also, I know if I have them sprayed black, ill want to start doing other things to it, like carbon diamonds etc lol!

You've got to get it sitting on some Eibach sportlines at least. Standard 172 wheels in standard colour let the car down big time.

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Get it slammed ;) Wish i could downgrade to something like this lol! Lovely colour

Thanks for all the comments peeps!

Dont think ill be lowering it any time soon ;) But im thinking other things may be happening...
- 172 wheels are a must tbh
- New plates (may go for 3/4 front if im feeling like a daredevil)
- Needs a splitter, so may go for ktec carbon splitter
- And then carbon Renault badges and bullets all round
- May go for an exhaust once this one goes.

Anything else I should consider?? (Not lowering lol :p )

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Should have got yourself a modified insurance policy, I did through sky and can't say I regret it at all :)

I've just stepped to 172 town, the power difference is amazing! Bet you're loving it, car looks great, bar the few things that have been mentioned.

First Mod:

100_1091.jpg

100_1092.jpg

ClioSport sticker...
Could have done with being ever so slightly higher, but the Cliosport is in line with the Renault lettering!

Also, this car is gonna take some looking after to keep it clean.. I only cleaned it 2 days ago (and i havent drove many miles) and its already ditched!