ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bit of a face lift

clio
thought i would update the front a bit so new grill and splitter. wondering wether to get the splitter done carbon? any ideas? looks better than the pics show

Picture052-1.jpg

Picture055.jpg

Picture054.jpg

Picture058.jpg

clio
cheers for the comments folks really like the grill and the splitter. nope not rgm its off a cupra r. i got the number plates made when i was in frejus in france just for the novelty but liked them and stuck them on they are pressed metal.

Renault Clio 172 16v
Hi Mate, how easy was the splitter to fit?

Splitter looks really smart

Daz:)

clio 182 + cup packs
this splitter is fitted to most cars and looks ace. i fitted one to my 206 when i had it looked mint only cost me £23 quid from seat too

good choice mate:)

clio
to be honest its easy enough just the ends need to be trimmed, and the center ssection has two wee supports that need to be trimmed down also thats it.;). no cutting in the middle! cheers for the comment!

clio
yeah mate true dont know what though ones though lol. the ones on it are in need of a refurb badly! thinkin a wee set of multi spokes? or 172 ff or 182 or.... i dont know

Golf R soon...
Sweet! Nice front end you have there ;)

The mk2 ph2 172 FF alloys would look great on your car