ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bit of a step down, here my 2nd Clio

Clio II 1.2 16V
Due to my Bro having issues with his Megane. I let him have my Ph1 1.4 16V, Been and got this 1.2 16V ( Yes I know there have there fair share of issues ). I was hoping it would handle as well as the 1.4, But sadly not. It had two lady owners from, new. and it ok average nick for it age. Anyhow here a Pic. Hope you like.

ClioIIPh2small_zps8e8accf3.jpg

Clio II 1.2 16V
It's Odyssey Blue, The old 1.4, Was @ TOPO , last sunday. Depends how far off monaco blue (432 ?? ) is from my blue, if itss anything like the 2.0 16V Coupe I used to own, then it be off.

1.7 cdti
Not got a clue how far off they are tbh . your only at woodthorpe arent you ? Im at hackenthorpe or norton so let me know if you want a look at it

Clio II 1.2 16V
Yep in Woodthorpe. I might have to take a look at it, once it on the road right now. It sat waiting to be taxed, as I'm still waiting for the insurance paper in the post :mad: , Even tho on asmid, it shows up as insured.

Clio II 1.2 16V
I can't Tax it online, As I only got this one, last Sat, otherwise I'll be sorted. My bro got my older 1.4, And sod's law, say's that when I need it he's buggered off somewhere.