ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bit of help please, who to see for the job/parts. (inlets, remap, de-cat)

Italian 3.2 V6
ok so next on my list is..

-matched inlets
-remap
-de-cat

what de-cat is best to suit my ktec supersport resecced system? is there a better alterantive to a de-cat for more power? if so what!? ..i just assume its a decat i need.

who does remaps + inlets as well as being able to fit my de-cat all in the same day, walk in walk out..

prices? ..any1 know roughly how much all this will cost fitted...?

help please!

bearing in mind i live in cumbria dont fancy travelling miles for this stuff to be done. i am planning on this in the next month or so but need to way up whats what and were to go. dont want to just jump in.

cheers, piers.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Sounds like JAM-Sport would be ideal for you. Unfortunately they are in Northampton.

Italian 3.2 V6
Sounds like JAM-Sport would be ideal for you. Unfortunately they are in Northampton.

cheers, just pmd him.

what type of power gains will i get from this.. bearing in mind i already have a ktec pannel filter and ktec supersport recessed exhasut system fitted... 10-15bhp ontop of what i already have gained from zorst and pannel filter!?

cheers, piers.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
cheers, just pmd him.

what type of power gains will i get from this.. bearing in mind i already have a ktec pannel filter and ktec supersport recessed exhasut system fitted... 10-15bhp ontop of what i already have gained from zorst and pannel filter!?

cheers, piers.

TBH i would think 175ish bhp if your lucky. The 1*2's tend not to put out their power anyway. I had my car RR'd with matched inlets and a remap and got 189.6bhp. That was a generous rolling road however. Another 182 (cant remember mods) got 184bhp.