ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bit of info?

just sold corsa 4 clio
well looking at a new car always wanted a clio Williams but lots of people say the look old and boring so looked at a sport 172 can anyone tell what insurance group both cars are? also if anyone as one of the 2 cars how are the 0-60 and how are they on petrol? any help would be great cheers guys n gals

just sold corsa 4 clio
the williams but not me my dad said they look old and a few mates they look boring and old i think am goin 2 start lookin 4 a williams 3 anyone know insureance group
?

Clio 172mk2
williams are grp 17

172 is grp 16
Engine Size 1998 cc
Cylinders 4
0-60 mph 7.0 s
Power Output 172 bhp
Valves 16
Torque 200 Nm
Top Speed 138 mph

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Had a williams for 8 years and now have a 172. The 172 is a bit more refined and feels more grown up. The interior on the 172 is streets ahead of the Willy, far more modern and the seats are better too. However... The williams is such a great car to drive. The best drivers car i have ever owned. On paper the two cars have very similar performance figures, the 172 has a higher top speed, but the Willy is faster point to point and has a fantastic chassis. It's so chuckable and has the best turn in ever. On a twisty dry road I would take the pepsi challenge with anyone if I was in a Willy..

clio 172 sport
look out for a mint williams mate there is a lot of s**t about as there coming to the end of there life span lol

androb said:
The interior on the 172 is streets ahead of the Willy, far more modern and the seats are better too.
The Williams seats are the best seats I've ever sat IMO.