ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bit of light cleaning

Clio 200 CUP
Well today I took a leaf out of a few people on here and decided to refurb my lights it’s not as hard as I was thinking it was. But I think my driver’s side need a bit more polishing but it’s a lot better. Well it will do until I get my Xenon’s

I used 600 grit , 800 grit , 1500 grit wet & dry , carpolish , and if you’re doing it by hand like me a lot of elbow grease it tookme over 2 hours each light but like I side the driver’s side I think need a bitmore

Just a few shotsafter tidying up my lights

Started
03072011213.gif

Befor
03072011215.gif

03072011214.gif

After
03072011218.gif

03072011220-1.gif

Last edited:
  330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
I was thinking of doing mine yesterday, came on here today and everyone's doing them. Must be the lovely weather making them look cack. Mine are absolutely shagged compared to any I've seen so far though.

Clio 200 CUP
I was thinking of doing mine yesterday, came on here today and everyone's doing them. Must be the lovely weather making them look cack. Mine are absolutely shagged compared to any I've seen so far though.

yer its the sun that gets to them i think that makes them look cack