ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bit of water underneath rear bench - SOLVED

BMW 320d SE
Tried again to find the leak. Used a watering can. Seals near the lights are fine. Couldn't replicate the leak. It rained and yet again, water in the boot. Following the trail of water, it seems to be coming from in side the rear near side wing above the lights. In my mind, it can only be from either the aerial base or the large rubber boots around the tailgate opening where the wiring and washer tubing enters the bodywork.

BMW 320d SE
Update: pulled a bit of the headlining down from the boot opening. I couldn't see the aerial base but put my hand to it and it is definitely leaking from there. Where I've removed the rear seats there were puddles where the seats would normally be, so it must be running down the c or b pillars and out by the rear speakers. Hope this helps somebody else.