ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bitcoins (and other crypto currencies)

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Anything I should be chucking £100-£150 towards people?

Ignis Sport
Does anyone use Swissborg?

Great exchange with a great future once their Token CHSB is released on to other exchanges.

Earn Yield on CHSB and USDC. Soon to include ETH and BTC.

Try EOS on Binance. Still 500% until it reaches previous ATH.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
I give up with this lol - I honestly don't "get it" at all.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Crypto is a sea of confusion! It’s taken me 4 years to be in a place where I feel I have a handle on things.

I’m more than happy to try help with bits that don’t make sense.

All of it. Just watched a couple of YouTube videos "For Beginners". BS! Beginners my arse!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Jesus, that’s obscene.

30k is nice though, should see some nice long term gains from that!

Everyone searching for that penny stock that runs to the moon.

ADA to $5 before end of year - Im still to late to that one.

Buying 0.02$ coins today for big profits 2022-25

Rusty Cup
All of it. Just watched a couple of YouTube videos "For Beginners". BS! Beginners my arse!
If i was a total beginner i would open a coinbase account deposit an amount (anything you can afford to lose) and use that deposit to buy something other than bitcoin.

That is step one as i see it. The next step is to start looking coinmarketcap.com (in the last 4 years i dont think a day has passed that i havent looked here) it will show all current and historical data for all coin/tokens. And over time you'll be able to see which ones look good and which ones dont.

Exchanges are wildly confusing environments for new comers and if you have managed to purchase anything on one at this point you've done well. Binance is the best of all exchanges but even i after 4 years understand about 10% of what binance offer.

Im an investor so for me what is important is to understand how to buy and store crypto safely for long periods of time.

You must active/use 2fa or two factor authentication to protect your investment. I lost 0.2btc in the past not doing this and i know people that have lost more. So now i £40k+ to lose i take things alot more seriously. To login to binance i have a Yubico finger print usb key. To withdraw crypto i need an email confimation, a sms code and a thumb print via yubico before my funds are released.

I feel like im waffling at this point but crypto is a marathon not a sprint take your time to learn each step and you'll reap the benefits of a generational gold rush.

Crypto has a 4 year cycle so if you take time to learn it now. You will be able to take full advantage of the 2025 bullrun!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I have 2700 ADA, $5 is optimistic but let’s hope.
Yeah I have 3620 - I sold them earlier at 1.33 & rebought in at 1.28 - only $0.05 but was about $230 across an hour to throw back into VET or one with low denominations

Bmw 330d
Yeah I have 3620 - I sold them earlier at 1.33 & rebought in at 1.28 - only $0.05 but was about $230 across an hour to throw back into VET or one with low denominations
Nice man. Got my sell order at $1.50 in case this hard fork is kind to us, let’s see!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
If i was a total beginner i would open a coinbase account deposit an amount (anything you can afford to lose) and use that deposit to buy something other than bitcoin.

That is step one as i see it. The next step is to start looking coinmarketcap.com (in the last 4 years i dont think a day has passed that i havent looked here) it will show all current and historical data for all coin/tokens. And over time you'll be able to see which ones look good and which ones dont.

Exchanges are wildly confusing environments for new comers and if you have managed to purchase anything on one at this point you've done well. Binance is the best of all exchanges but even i after 4 years understand about 10% of what binance offer.

Im an investor so for me what is important is to understand how to buy and store crypto safely for long periods of time.

You must active/use 2fa or two factor authentication to protect your investment. I lost 0.2btc in the past not doing this and i know people that have lost more. So now i £40k+ to lose i take things alot more seriously. To login to binance i have a Yubico finger print usb key. To withdraw crypto i need an email confimation, a sms code and a thumb print via yubico before my funds are released.

I feel like im waffling at this point but crypto is a marathon not a sprint take your time to learn each step and you'll reap the benefits of a generational gold rush.

Crypto has a 4 year cycle so if you take time to learn it now. You will be able to take full advantage of the 2025 bullrun!

Have you taken your bitcoin out or moved it as its theres better gaining tokens out there?

You have a nice 60K to spread around - or just invest it in locked staking ?

Rusty Cup
Have you taken your bitcoin out or moved it as its theres better gaining tokens out there?

You have a nice 60K to spread around - or just invest it in locked staking ?
No im happy with my current position im just going to see how it plays out. I dabbled in trading when i was on furlough for 4 months and i just failed miserably. I'd hate to worsen my position through ineptitude. Ive looked at some of the staking offered by binance but not pulled the trigger on anything.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
No im happy with my current position im just going to see how it plays out. I dabbled in trading when i was on furlough for 4 months and i just failed miserably. I'd hate to worsen my position through ineptitude. Ive looked at some of the staking offered by binance but not pulled the trigger on anything.

No worries - As long as the cycle continues you will gain at a steady rate !

Ive got 56,000 VET so when it hits $2 I will see ive overtaken you 😂
0F07856A-3C42-4CCD-A291-0DBDEDD3556A.jpeg

Rusty Cup
Ive put a £1000 on Cardano.. the wife is yet to find out. If the Xmas bull run doesnt materialise i'll have a lot of explaining to do ?

But if the market returns to its former glory then i'll have £40k of sweet sweet crypto!

Anyone optimistic? ?
I’m not known for my great decision making so this is definitely up there with some of my better work!

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I've made a nice little amount on Polkadot. Seems to have levelled off now but hoping for more gains over the next year or two.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
You havent missed much today

Right - so I want to buy some "REEF" - Just £15 worth for a "Giggle".

I've found it on the FIAT / SPOT page and it says "BUY".

I click on it, and it goes to this page...

help1.JPG

REEF is not listed in here. WTF am I doing wrong?

Bmw 330d
Right - so I want to buy some "REEF" - Just £15 worth for a "Giggle".

I've found it on the FIAT / SPOT page and it says "BUY".

I click on it, and it goes to this page...

View attachment 1524929

REEF is not listed in here. WTF am I doing wrong?
Just buy BTC then find the BTC/REEF pair and buy it that way at market price

it may not support fiat purchases

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Just buy BTC then find the BTC/REEF pair and buy it that way at market price

it may not support fiat purchases
WTF, so you have to buy certain coins ONLY with certain others?

Is that what all that BUSD and BTC is shaded all about?

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Just a mention ive just bought STX again ( I sold it before )

- Ive put all my wallet on it.

But of course dont spend based on what I say...

Every comment / Assessment ive seen posted on stacks trade & Reddit R/Stacks has been true so im all in.
Purchase price $1:12 Sitting at about 38% retracement.

Imminent listings 🙏🙏on other exchanges ...

Hoping for $2... which is about 1.75 X

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Just a mention ive just bought STX again ( I sold it before )

- Ive put all my wallet on it.

But of course dont spend based on what I say...

Every comment / Assessment ive seen posted on stacks trade & Reddit R/Stacks has been true so im all in.
Purchase price $1:12 Sitting at about 38% retracement.

Imminent listings 🙏🙏on other exchanges ...

Hoping for $2... which is about 1.75 X
Just done the same. Please alert me when i need to sell it, for the love of god lol.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Just done the same. Please alert me when i need to sell it, for the love of god lol.

Lol I hope you bought them anyway before my post.

Depends where you want to take a profit.

The curve posted by stacks trade suggested $2 for 21st March

But within that there levels.

Choose where you want to get off at....
You could look at the 38.2 or 50% level.

5097F216-7774-4D32-8EF9-520C7F9C1568.jpeg

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Just to add -

A Coinbase listing would quickly drive the price up.

I have a document here suggesting its looking very good - with a score of 4/5.
Only beaten by Solana & 1 other.

Also the curve they are using.

3B3F5218-644C-42DC-80D1-FFA97124A283.png

2E84E455-D546-4432-99B0-57F32E6B20A7.jpeg