ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bitcoins (and other crypto currencies)

Clio 172 phase 1
What tools do you guys use to find your info from. I have coinbase and binance and have some cordano on there but unsure what to do entirely.

Thanks
Ben

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Reddit - crypto markets.
Also twitter - Wolf of all streets & a couple of others.

You have to research the differing coins though...
Use you tube etc

The thing for me is as long as you find a few half decent coins is all that matters if your looking for long terms investment.

This is the market cap of the whole market excl bitcoin, I read a stat the other day that said it took 4 years or so to get to the cap at end of 2020, then 2 months or so to get to 2X again.

With that amount of coinage coming in then by virtue of that if your in early on coins that are 0.1$ with lets say a $1000 you have a half decent chance of hitting 50X or so when the masses get involved.
ADA mooned very quickly but isnt really getting that much good publicity now - I made a small profit on it > $1.12 to $1.20...

Another example is STX - it was $ 0.2 last year - when it hits $2 thats 10X - or 100X if you were in on 0.2.

Once I clear out funds on STX it will be ploughed into VET / & other low value coins hoping for 1 or 2 to moon.

Im late to the party >>> Feb 2021. but even though thats late its still very early for the masses & thats all that matters. I wont be putting anything into BTC or ETH -
Alt coins will be the money maker.

FCCBAE48-11A6-41E9-A3C4-6780A55103C2.png

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Morning

VET chasing down 0.06$ ! in just a week.

STX up at $1.22 this morning +9%

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Well something spiked last night, and has since reversed.

£60 odd up PNL (I'll pretend to know what that means).

Mk1
I'm currently DCA'ing into

BTC, ETH as normal

Then other Alts I'm into after a bit of research are;-

DOT, ADA, VET, ZIL, LINK.

In stocks and shares I'm into Argo blockchain (BTC miner)

And also KR1.

Interested on your opinions on these!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...

BTC, ETH as normal

And also KR1.

I have an opinion...

Wtaf are you on about? lol.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Well something spiked last night, and has since reversed.

£60 odd up PNL (I'll pretend to know what that means)l

BTC, ETH as normal

And also KR1.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-

BTC, ETH as normal

And also KR1.

I tried to but onlyfans.crpto & onlyfans.zil domain names yesterday
sadly they had been taken.... :)

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Do you guys set a sell order at a freakishly high amount before going to bed "Just in case" a spike happens whilst asleep?

To then re- buy in the dip? Or just keep hold of it?

Bmw 330d
Do you guys set a sell order at a freakishly high amount before going to bed "Just in case" a spike happens whilst asleep?

To then re- buy in the dip? Or just keep hold of it?
Yeah, for any alts I use the ‘little old lady strategy’ and set sell orders for part of my bag when it reaches a 50% profit. The size I sell depends on the profit involved and amount I have. I don’t buy back into that ALT though unless I really like it, any profit I put back into BTC.

Reactions: GiT

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
I’m actually scared for what bitcoins next move could be! Anybody not in BTC because it seems too expensive is crazy!
But getting in it now, mean you could only potentially double your investment? That's if it hits $100k.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
If the market cap is about 2% of overall available market & we get to even 20% in say 5 years.

Then Bitcoin can still 20X - However that is way inferior to some that will be 100 or even a 1000 X by then.

Bmw 330d
Whats also going to bolster Bitcoin & possibly more litecoin is the Us stimulus-
Absolutely, hit the $70k mark for the first time today. That’s without my ADA in exodus as I moved it to Binance to try hit a few sell orders. I love crypto (particularly BTC).

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Absolutely, hit the $70k mark for the first time today. That’s without my ADA in exodus as I moved it to Binance to try hit a few sell orders. I love crypto (particularly BTC).

When would you sell all your bitcoin at -? surely at some point it doesnt matter what it reaches if you want to take some to buy stuff ( house / car )

Im so glad I have got in now.!!

Bmw 330d
When would you sell all your bitcoin at -? surely at some point it doesnt matter what it reaches if you want to take some to buy stuff ( house / car )

Good question, it’s something I think about a lot. To be honest, I keep moving the goalposts. When I bought in at €3500 I never thought it would be worth $54K, I hoped but I was sceptical. Now that it is $54k and I’m seeing/hearing about the adoption I really don’t know where the end is.

From the beginning I always said the profits would need to change my life and I’d be willing to lose everything to get to that point. $100k I’ll maybe take some profits but I really want to have at least half a BTC for the next 5-10 years.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...

At what point did you hop in?

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
At what point did you hop in?

End of Feb. Ive invested about 7.5k.I lost a couple of hundred at the start but moving along ok now.

B4911CAD-EAE1-4CEC-8924-6459C9C970C8.jpeg

Im not an expert on crypto, but Im a general all round numbers person & lucky to have a fair chunk of spare time to invest on learning. I guess Your either a numbers person or not.

If your a believer in crypto then you would invest as much as you can.
Current globe investment ~ 2%.

So if you invest now you will be just in the innovator stage however that crossover to early adoptor comes soon >> look at the sharp incline....

28C80967-C5CB-4C0D-BF4A-DD4F8D69807D.jpeg

We are also at the start of a bull run for BTC.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
So why are we in the innovator stage and not late majority?

It's been around a while?

Bmw 330d

Probably a few reasons, trust and volatility being the biggest one. Also COVID, people losing jobs, interest rates being poor, countries increasing their debt/money printing. All of these things have only recently benefitted crypto.

It’s been around a while but the day to day uses of crypto are in their infancy.

Last edited:

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-

Its not how long its been around - its about how much money is being invested in it.

Thats what makes it still innovator.

68202BBD-98C0-46F5-B7E5-8DA4F9BFEE33.jpeg

Clio 172 phase 1
Can you explain a little as Im very new to this. What is a bull run etc and what can I expect cordano to do now?

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
VET news.

I hope it follows CHZ trend on the daily....
Opportunity today to get in at $0.06

70AB6522-7D40-4368-BF72-0EB1F7E7A860.png

Clio 172 phase 1
Would you suggest moving my cordano funds into something else? I am only slightly down at the moment from my investment