ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bitcoins (and other crypto currencies)

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
So, anyone deal with them or invest in them?

Crazy to see that 1 BTC (bitcoin) was worth $2 this time last year, currently now worth $190...

Some people are making some huge profits here!

Started mining LTC (litecoins) myself, will get around 4-5 a day, currently worth around $4 each!
Why didn't I get into this all those years ago....

Rusty Cup
I don’t think BTC will ever crash that hard again, it’s too mainstream now and therefore there will always be a supply of people trading it, whereas before, when people got into it and it crashed everybody just buggered off and moved on leaving only a few diehards.
I believe the crypto will crash the same as it has in the past. Its whales that dictate how the market moves not institutional investors. Whales need the bull run to happen so they can sell to new retail investors and once they sell it initiates the crash. I agree that there is a chance bitcoin will hold its value slightly better than it has in the past but all other cryptos will lose 90+% of their value.

Im looking forward to crypto winter guna take it more seriously this time round.

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
I believe the crypto will crash the same as it has in the past. Its whales that dictate how the market moves not institutional investors. Whales need the bull run to happen so they can sell to new retail investors and once they sell it initiates the crash. I agree that there is a chance bitcoin will hold its value slightly better than it has in the past but all other cryptos will lose 90+% of their value.

Im looking forward to crypto winter guna take it more seriously this time round.
Im expecting all to crash , bitcoin to pump then big sell off and money pumped into alt coins to pump before a sell off , whales , china and Elon musk usually mess things up.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
I'm hoping the regulation will make the market more steady.

The problem is when that happens alot of the big money players will take their funds out because the opportunity to make big money fast is gone.
Plus it's pretty resistant to proper regulation like the banks have, so it might not ever really happen.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Ive got a coin launching Monday from the devs & owners of Fibswap called Boorio > Coin is Orio.

Going to be massive > Social media platform with games being integrated > ( Poker etc ) - I put 1 Eth ( $3400 in the ICO a while back )
Fibswap did 100X.
Hoping for anything North of 30X TBH :)

Q4 Looks big for crypto then hopefully a big beat market to pick up coins for cheaps for 2024/25.
EG QNT for $30 & so on.
HBAR / AXIE / FANTOM

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Im expecting all to crash , bitcoin to pump then big sell off and money pumped into alt coins to pump before a sell off , whales , china and Elon musk usually mess things up.
Normal order is

Bitcoin > Etherium > Large cap Alts > Medium Cap Alts > Micro Cap alts.
Thats the cash flow.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
BTC new ATH $66k

Also my ICO coin launches tomorrow > Orio if anyone has a spare BNB to accumulate

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Can you decode this line for me?

Are you launching your own coin?
Coming in this thread at times is what I imagine it's like going in a vape shop or reminds me of when I used to buy weed and dealers would text me telling me they had some kind of variant.

"Yeah, I've got some super duper yellow chihuahua in"
"Ok cool mate, is that good?"

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Are you asking a question or suggesting I could have just googled it :ROFLMAO:

I was more interetsed in the lingo:

"My ICO coin" - My as in his? and ICO
"BNB to accumulate" ???

And what is the advantage over ORIO compared with other currency tracking currencies such as Tether or USDC. I would like to move my BTC into something very stable sometime in December and camp out for a crash before buying back.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Hi @Touring_Rob

No not my coin, however I was in the ICO. Which means its big for me. However it will be big for many.....
In terms of BNB if you had 1 or 2 kicking around it would be good for launch > however ideally buying it you need to a fast buyer on pancake swap with high gwei settings to get in close to the first block.

Last edited:
Very glad I saw this thread last night, realised the crypto I had remaining from 2018 which was effectively worthless was back above it's original value and then sold out at peak ETH price earlier before it started to drop!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Morning

The coin I invested in above has to relaunch this week as the dev screwed up the liquidity pool by putting BNB instead of USDT.

What it meant was ( I didnt know this at the start ) was anyone who had invested in the ICO their coins were instanly worth 200X more.

One of the ICO holders who took advantage of the mistake who had exactly half my coins sold all of his for $299k.

56127AFC-5AD1-44A8-BEAC-CF0764174D5A.png

He drained the entire liquidity pool pretty much.
( Some people who bought on launch were down 50-60k as they bought in big > 100BNB etc )

I mocked up my tokens > I could have swopped on pancake swop for 826 BNB ☹️☹️

The guy who was identified through the fact he was an ICO holder & had passed on details pre launch etc hasnt given the money back.
Luckily the devs / Team have reprovided the same liquidity for launch & I think they have changed the tokenomics from 10% fee buy / sell to 11% to recouperate the money.

So its a relaunch....

In other news BIT token - in which I should have just held has totally mooned.
EDBD2143-5881-4345-835A-0F5E3F58674E.png

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Just to add today they lost 1000 BNB on launch & are replacing every single loss for every single investor whether you bought & sold & lost or bought hoddled & lost -
I believe thats a first for Crypto.

Thanks

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
So you told us all to invest in a coin, the day it launched someone nicked 300 grand, and you’re now saying ‘ahh it’s alright they made a mistake buy in again boys’

🤨

Noone nicked anything. The dev mistakenly loaded the liquidity pool wrong which caused a hyper inflation to the ICO holders tokens in which 1 person took advantage of & sold all of their holdings for $300k- it wasnt a scam > the transaction was legitimate. Just unfortunate.

Anywhere else in crypto you would have just your money, however every single loss is being replaced.

Thats what integrity means to me.

I dont mind if you dont fancy putting any money in, however I will happily enjoy mine growing when it launches in the next week.

For me it makes the coin / project more investable if the company & team have morals.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Sounds like the guy who sold out for 300k won here, and is probably happy this is an unregulated industry :)

Not his fault the devs etc fucked it up, fair play to him for jumping on the opportunity.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
What's funny is how f**king easy that scam is, it would have Nigerian princes wondering why they've been playing on hard mode.

Buy majority of unreleased coin, go to developer and say can you make this "accident" happen so the coin is worth f**k loads more, I sell my share, I'll give you half the profit, I'll keep the other half.

Why the f**k would you ever trust anyone in a situation like this where the possibility to scam someone is so easy and the reward for doing so is so f**king high, it's mental.

It is literarily no better than some stranger you bump in to saying "give me £1k now and I'll give you £2k back next week" and all you have is the word of the stranger.

Clio182mike

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
What's funny is how f**king easy that scam is, it would have Nigerian princes wondering why they've been playing on hard mode.

Buy majority of unreleased coin, go to developer and say can you make this "accident" happen so the coin is worth f**k loads more, I sell my share, I'll give you half the profit, I'll keep the other half.

Why the f**k would you ever trust anyone in a situation like this where the possibility to scam someone is so easy and the reward for doing so is so f**king high, it's mental.

It is literarily no better than some stranger you bump in to saying "give me £1k now and I'll give you £2k back next week" and all you have is the word of the stranger.
True buy the risk to reward on some coins is huge. That's why the golden rule is never to invest money that you can't afford to lose. All I would say is do your homework on any coin you wish invest in first.