ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bitcoins (and other crypto currencies)

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Some "reflection/reward/tax" Good going.

But if volume drops, payments grind to a halt.
Indeed. Im up to about $1k reflections now...

This interests me on Nanodoge.....

D4DC6B80-468C-444F-9851-80CF1F2A3FA1.png
E4DF377F-A383-4375-B742-F6ECA5CB645F.png

D4DC6B80-468C-444F-9851-80CF1F2A3FA1.png

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Its FIBSWOP.

Purchased on pancake swop.
Its not on major exchanges yet.

Its full platform launch is 11 days away.

ECFFD984-C9FA-4721-BE0E-402052E01648.png

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
FIBSWAP launches testnet tomorrow & mainnet Fri...

Its going to the moon - not just a sh*tcoin.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
How are you guys buying your Crypto and Bitcoin?

Might throw a few thousand at Bitcoin now hit or miss. Won't sell them in the short term, just sit on it regardless. if they lose, they lose.

🤷‍♂️

Clio182mike

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I use binance although I'm not really a fan of bit coin. I like altcoins. But like the others said... If you are going to hold then get a hard wallet so it is offline. I use exodus and have staked coins so earning as you leave them.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I sold $15k of BIT token this week. It then mooned proper :(

The second image is the swop I mocked up on the coins I sold Tues.
Image from today.

Some days life kicks you in the b****cks.
Yes I could have sold them for 3 Bitcoin or 380 BNB

437EDB9F-CA53-46DA-A6BB-9A81E3FBC71E.png

F145CF9F-46B9-467C-B62F-ADC805ABD46E.png

Rusty Cup
How are you guys buying your Crypto and Bitcoin?

Might throw a few thousand at Bitcoin now hit or miss. Won't sell them in the short term, just sit on it regardless. if they lose, they lose.

🤷‍♂️
This is the wrong time to invest in crypto if you are planning on holding long term.

This is a good time to buy crypto if you are looking to see gains in the short term.

In 2 months the bull run will be over and all crypto’s will begin a 3 year journey that will result in them losing 95%+ in value.

If you are looking to make money from investing in crypto you should buy next year and hold till the 2025 bull run.

I invested £1500 in 2018 (the year after the last bull run) and I’m currently sat on £100k 🍺

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Why buy next year, whats going to happen then?

Why not buy when they've lost 95% value after their 3 year journey?

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I don’t think BTC will ever crash that hard again, it’s too mainstream now and therefore there will always be a supply of people trading it, whereas before, when people got into it and it crashed everybody just buggered off and moved on leaving only a few diehards.

I agree that at the moment if you’re planning on investing long term it’s risky, but I’m sure the next time it bullruns it will go even higher, so technically you would make money eventually if you dumped a load in now, just not as much as you could make buying in at rock bottom and playing the markets in the meantime.

All that being said I thought the bullrun would end when BTC hit £47k and fell but it’s getting back to £40k already so this could get even crazier.

Clio182mike

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I can't see a huge bear run happening as crypto will be regulated very soon. Once there is clarity then the big firms will be buying and holding. Day traders will suffer but holders will gain. I do believe there will be some kind of sell off sparked by fud but that will be the people who crap themselves thinking it's going to zero.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
How are people funding coinbase accounts out of curiosity?
UK banks mainly seem to be totally against it. Halifax won’t let me pay in! 🤷🏻‍♂️

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
My HSBC account is fine. Maybe it's UK banks as Santander and hsbc are world wide? I use binance

Halifax block my debit card from transactions to coinbase. From reading online they don't allow direct trasnfers either. Super annoying. I am going to speka to them about it next week.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
I invested £1500 in 2018 (the year after the last bull run) and I’m currently sat on £100k 🍺

I might be being stupid and not understanding compounding or something, but it's not just that initial £1500 that's now 100k is it? Looks like Bitcoin was about 6k in 2018 and 40k now? That wouldn't turn 1500 in to 100,000 would it?

Mavez

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio & No Megane
I might be being stupid and not understanding compounding or something, but it's not just that initial £1500 that's now 100k is it? Looks like Bitcoin was about 6k in 2018 and 40k now? That wouldn't turn 1500 in to 100,000 would it?

Probably had a combination of BTC and Alt coins.

Clio182mike

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Could have traded loads but dogecoin would have returned a massive amount with a 1500 stake

Rusty Cup
I bought Cardano at something like 0.04p in 2018 I don’t own btc.

Invest next year get rich in 2025 🥳 (don’t buy btc)