ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

black 1.2 clio mk3

Mk3 Clio 1.2
I've had the Clio for over 6 month now and have done some modifications like wind deflectors, spoiler, alloys, De-wiper, De-badge, back box and silencer chopped, I'm happy with it so far but it still needs a lot of work.

I'm saving up for APs after my holidays and should have them the back end of this year, also want a set a cades tyrus 17s with low profiles. If anybody has any ideas or advice please post.

this is what she looks now

IMG_0521_zpsf7f3ee83.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0507_zpsd43af728.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0511_zps003e5da0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I'll keep you updated if i make any modifications :)

Last edited:
  Mk3 Clio 1.2
yeah they have always been black, cheers and don't think it has make its just a mk3 performance backbox from directcarparts.

Mk3 Clio 1.2
Its been a while since i last posted on this thread, not much has changed aha

​She's lowered on 45mm H n R springs and they closed the arch gap a lot, but coilovers are the way forward :p

also got some chrome door handle covers

heres some pics for you to see, let me know what you think.

IMG_0631_zpsc996def6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0706_zpsb246ea2a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0705_zps3ba59412.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0713_zps65a94c46.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0634_zps4c6a91cb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
  Clio mk3
I've had the Clio for over 6 month now and have done some modifications like wind deflectors, spoiler, alloys, De-wiper, De-badge, back box and silencer chopped, I'm happy with it so far but it still needs a lot of work.

I'm saving up for APs after my holidays and should have them the back end of this year, also want a set a cades tyrus 17s with low profiles. If anybody has any ideas or advice please post.

this is what she looks now

IMG_0521_zpsf7f3ee83.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0507_zpsd43af728.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0511_zps003e5da0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I'll keep you updated if i make any modifications :)
Hi I'm new to the cliosport net and I was wondering how did you fit this exhaust and what size window grommet did you use?

Clio mk3
I bought a 50mm grommet and it was way to big? But I didn't buy the one from the link, did you buy the one from the link?

Mk3 Clio 1.2
Yeah the one from the links 50mm, its plastic and its two parts that screw together from each side mate.

Clio mk3
looks nice man,thinking about getting a spoiler and lowering mine. how much did you pay for the springs? and do you have any issues now its lower? and is the ride comfortable?