ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 1*2 Leamington parade, 3:30 (wednesday)

More poke than viagr
Hi, saw you whilst going down the parade earlier today. Noticed the pen on the rear window so i guess you've been to a track day or something.

Also had a bright green (or yellow :eek:) lip around the rims. Looked good, really liked it.

PH2 172
That was me bud, put my thumb up back to you :)

Cheers, yours looked smart too, liking the rims!

Yeah i was at avon raceway on sunday just havent bothered to remove the pen yet haha, and the lips are a yellowy green (glow in the dark) :D

Hero Spec Nimbus 200
@ tom46 i was also parked behind you at sainsburys petrol the other day, monday? whilst putting fuel in.

mine's faded now dargs.... washing it is too much effort tbh.

More poke than viagr
Ah yeah i wandered if you were on CS but was too shy to ask lol :eek: sry.
Noticed the pen on yours whilst looking for the CS sticker lol.

Thanks Dargs, mines still very much a work in progress lol. Glow in the dark! Awesome, i thought about that for mine...maybe a summer job.

ooo, i also saw a trophy on the blockbuster roundabout on thrusday or friday if its anyone on here?

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
On a leamington note, ive been many times normally park up behind argos. but yesterday drove through the whole town. God it sucks to drive through. Thats all.

More poke than viagr
lol what do you mean bazzon?

Just imagine what its like stuck in traffic on a monday morning :eek:

Clio 1.8 16V 3d
there is me as well. !. naples valver.. i see so many of you guys, just always forget the plates.

we should try to sort out a meet some time

Better than yours. C*nt.
there is me as well. !. naples valver.. i see so many of you guys, just always forget the plates.

we should try to sort out a meet some time

Think I just saw you heading towards Leamington out of Warwick, about half an hour ago...

Clio 1.8 16V 3d
arrr yep that will be me. decided to take the long way back and go through warwick rather than m42.

Subaru 330s
I see loads in Leamington but it never seems to be anyone that is on here! We should deffo have a meet

Hero Spec Nimbus 200
Get it organised! There's enough of you on here from the leamington area that i can tout for cheapo servicing and fitting things for you :D

More poke than viagr
About the possible meet, im talking to Donny about a possible rolling road/meet at warickshire college if you guys, and Lora are interested?

Nimbus 197
I used to be in Leam but have now migrated to Dunchurch, which is a hell of a lot nicer.

Hero Spec Nimbus 200
I used to go to warwickshire college! Did motorsport engineering there! Is Mr Herbent still alive?

Sounds like a plan although i think just a pub meet or something may go down a bit better as a first off then arrange rolling road meet later, just my 2p.

Subaru 330s
I think pub meet sounds like a good idea, i'm hopefully having mine on the rollers next month anyway to match my inlets and a remap.

I was in Dunchurch last night Keith......waiting for my god damn breakdown to come out! lol

More poke than viagr
Yer im doing motorsport engineering there, last 2 years doing the ND and just started the degree. I havnt heard of him actually, do you remember Mr.Kirk?
Well it was just an idea to raise some money for the college, but we can do it whenever really. If anyone does want to come up though, just drop me a PM and i can try and sort it out.

I'm up for any kind of meet anywhere in Leamington really, ideas for location anyone?

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
The Waterman, Thursday 5th November?

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en...=52.286958,-1.581688&spn=0.091461,0.2635&z=13

That'd suit me just nice, although I'm flexible on dates (fairly - Tuesdays are a no-no and can't do any weekend now for a little while... Lol!)

Nice Pub that a few or the Renault sport lot had a meet there a few months ago, the burgers are huge and have some really funny jelly thng served with them.

Should be there if im free, unsure yet though

Subaru 330s
Lol yer we usually use the Waterman or the Saxon Mill for our regular mini meets over on RS, good parking and nice pub!

More poke than viagr
Yer we go up for the bike night every wednesday evening, and kinda know the people who run it. Great place to have a meet i would think.

Ah thats bonfire night isnt it? I'll have to see what im doing but we're probs going over there anyway lol!

Nimbus 197
I think pub meet sounds like a good idea, i'm hopefully having mine on the rollers next month anyway to match my inlets and a remap.

I was in Dunchurch last night Keith......waiting for my god damn breakdown to come out! lol

:( Can't believe how much bad luck you've had hun. What's the latest news? My last car was taken to Dunchurch after a smash!

Subaru 330s
:( Can't believe how much bad luck you've had hun. What's the latest news? My last car was taken to Dunchurch after a smash!

Where do I start lol, car broke down the sunday before last, as I suspected the gearbox had gone, so had a new box and clutch put in. Got it back Thursday. Then Sunday night some idiot smashed into me on a dual carriageway on my way back from Cannock. Then Tuesday afternoon on my way to get a quote for the bodywork repairs it broke down as a bolt had come off the clutch cable, so I got towed up to Cannock again. Four Ashes fixed it in 10 minutes with no charge and I was off again.
Fingers crossed there won't be anymore probelms!
I'm going to try again with the bodywork quote now lol, hopefully I will get further than last time!

What happened to yours?

PH2 172
Yer im doing motorsport engineering there, last 2 years doing the ND and just started the degree. I havnt heard of him actually, do you remember Mr.Kirk?
Well it was just an idea to raise some money for the college, but we can do it whenever really. If anyone does want to come up though, just drop me a PM and i can try and sort it out.

I'm up for any kind of meet anywhere in Leamington really, ideas for location anyone?

Mr Kirk was mine n simbs tutor 3/4 years ago :cool:

Watermans good with me.. only up the road haha, thursday will be rammed though

Clio 172 Cup
Alright Tom, are you studying at the Leam site? I dont know if you've spotted the cup, but I teach there. I wouldn't mind getting on the rollers to check out the bhp if that's not a problem mate. Let us know if thats something you could sort out. Cheers.

Dan.

More poke than viagr
Hi mate, im at trident but have to drop the missus of at leam site everyday, but nope not spotted it yet. Thers a silver 182 cup that comes to trident sometimes though...
Yeah i'll have a word with Jim tommorow to try and sort it out, should be fine though.