ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 172, Meadows Roundabout, Camberley

C32 AMG Estate
Spotted this evening behind me (I was in the mrkIII megane) black 03 plate 172, guy driving. Went off towards Aldershot with a masaratti behind!!! Anyone??

C32 AMG Estate
I'll keep my eyes peeled tomorrow matt, see if I can't get a photo! Lol! I'll be out in the meg tomorrow so keep em peeled!!! Next mod will be a quaffe LSD, and potentially a hybrid next year! Mid 300's this time next year! If I haven't binned it for a twin turbo V8 by then! And katie you will always be top of my list!!!

I'll keep my eyes peeled tomorrow matt, see if I can't get a photo! Lol! I'll be out in the meg tomorrow so keep em peeled!!! Next mod will be a quaffe LSD, and potentially a hybrid next year! Mid 300's this time next year! If I haven't binned it for a twin turbo V8 by then! And katie you will always be top of my list!!!

Pics yet or GTFO.

;)