ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 172, Willows, Torquay

Integra Type-R DC2
In the Willow Tree pub carpark, had a big CS sticker in the back window, yellow side badges.

Fiesta RS Turbo & Pug 206
yea that would of been me , but i have white wheels and white side badges now

I've seen you in Torquay town centre before as well then, by the back of the main high street around the car parks area, I kinda smiled at you in case you saw my cs sticker but think you wondered what the hell I was doing :eek:

Fiesta RS Turbo & Pug 206
I've seen you in Torquay town centre before as well then, by the back of the main high street around the car parks area, I kinda smiled at you in case you saw my cs sticker but think you wondered what the hell I was doing :eek:

i am very sorry :dead: , ill wave next time , what does ya car look like >?

MK2 172
I was driving behind the 172 last saturday. Going up Westhill Road past Homelands Primary School.

i am very sorry :dead: , ill wave next time , what does ya car look like >?

Just a dark blue 1.2 dynamique, not always easy to spot ;) Sometimes in the other half's ph1 black 172 though so have a look out for that too, also with a cs sticker :)