ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 182 blackpool southshore

Abarth 595 Comp
Dont think I've seen this one around my 182 was parked just around the corner. The black wheels Didnt look too bad on a black 182

Abarth 595 Comp
I have seen another black 182 besides Paul's about so it might be this...
Spotted you today too @turke on Common Edge Road, you were crossing Squires Gate Lane/Progress Way heading towards Asda.
Didn't see you, were you on squires gate or going the opposite way to me? And I dont suppose you go down preston new road/blackpool road do you? Mobile speed cameras down there have been fairly active lately

I was on Squires Gate waiting at the lights to cross Common Edge Road onto Progress Way.

I do occasionally but I'm quite careful as there has always been a lot of mobile speed camera activity in the past down there (usually parked right by the fixed camera). Cheers for the heads up though, I'll be extra vigilant!