ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 182, Eston, Middlesbrough

Lupo GTI
**05 HEV
Were behind me on the mad-mile, then went towards eston square.
Female driver I think.
Anyone on here?

Lupo GTI
Yeah it was on my way back from redcar, gonna follow it next time.
Top of Whale Hill bank, eston way me, you?

Nimbus Clio 197
I dont collect my 197 until a week tomorrow. I went to Acklam Grange school. Hopefully might see you guys driving about when I get my 197 next week.

Lupo GTI
I have seen you parked at sainsburys a few times in town but i only ever go for cash and fuel so im not there long

I work in there, and I park there most days when I'm going to uni, saves me paying for parking and I don't mind the stroll through town either.

I'll have to look out for you mate, Every clio i drive past must think I'm mad staring at them looking for the CS sticker. :eek:

Nimbus Clio 197
lol yeah! Should be quite easy to spot, it's getting my private plate on it. I won't give the full plate away but it starts D18 so look out for it! lol

Nimbus Clio 197
I'm getting the Nimbus silver. I ordered it on 14th July and getting it a week on Monday. It feels as though i've been waiting a lifetime. lol.

R26
Yea thats the cliosport shop, just order it from there

If you pay up as a member you get a membership pack and there is a white one in there

Lupo GTI
Yea thats the cliosport shop, just order it from there

If you pay up as a member you get a membership pack and there is a white one in there

Beat me to it.
Get yourself a membership pack, get a nice Cliosport bottle opener ;)

Nimbus Clio 197
lol nice one. Many have to get one. Dya get discount off Sainsburys car insurance working for them? lol

Lupo GTI
lol nice one. Many have to get one. Dya get discount off Sainsburys car insurance working for them? lol

You do yeah, I knew a few of the lads who are insured through them, but they wouldn't insure me for a sensible price because of the mods to my car, so I went elsewhere.

Lupo GTI
Fair enough. I'm 22 and got 4 years NCD n will be paying £600ish with Privilege on the 197.

Thats not bad that.
FC i presume?
I'm 21 with 3. So hopefully next year, i can get something like yours and get a proper 1*2.

RB 182
Another one from Acklam and you lot never bump into each other. Thats three now isnt it?
Nimbus is a good choice. I bet July seems like such a long time ago and I'm sure this week is going to drag like hell for you.

Nimbus Clio 197
July seems ages ago. and yeah you're right mate. this week is going to drag sooo much!

yeah its fully comp so it aint bad.