ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 182 Micks Monster

Ash J

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1 172
Yep that would have been me.

Don't remember seeing a white 200, must have missed you!

Clio RS200 Cup
Yep that would have been me.

Don't remember seeing a white 200, must have missed you!
Well I almost didn't see you, black at night does help you blend in quite a bit. I hadn't been there too long and I just caught the back of you leaving, couldn't mistake those exhausts!

Ash J

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1 172
Yep, stealth mode haha! Well, apart from the exhausts as you say!

Notice you are from Fareham. Don't suppose you are the guy that lives along Beaufort Avenue off Arundel Drive?

Clio RS200 Cup
Yep, stealth mode haha! Well, apart from the exhausts as you say!

Notice you are from Fareham. Don't suppose you are the guy that lives along Beaufort Avenue off Arundel Drive?
I live very close to there, not on Beaufort though. Is there another white 200 around here then?

Ash J

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1 172
I live very close to there, not on Beaufort though. Is there another white 200 around here then?

Well there is a white 200 normally parked up on Beaufort Avenue, I left a ClioSport flyer on the window about a month ago. I live like two roads away, often go past it.