ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 182, on 2118, first avenue, harlow

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
It was me :) I did wave, but didn't know if you saw!

I pointed yours out to my passenger, quoting that yours looked mint.

Havent seen it in a while and last time you was rocking turinis but now you your rocking gold willy wheels. Looks very good :)

williams 2,seat leon
I did wave back. And its far from mint nowadays. In need of a respray. And non turbod as well. Yours did look very shiny tho.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Whoah!! Since when did you go back to non turbo?

I remember seeing & hearing yours at my 1st meet in church Langley tescos and it was a bit of a beast!

williams 2,seat leon
Been standardish for a 3 months, never ran right after the omex was put on it. Just got fed up throwing money at it. Just cant get used to turning the key and it blood starting. Its just weird. Just going pretty much back to factory spec on it. Feels a bit different with 110 flb less than it had.

williams 2,seat leon
Not happy, as such, but sooo much easier to drive, and live with. Just need to decide if i keep it, or go german.