ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black 182 - Sunderland

172 cup
Pretty sure I recognise the plate from here, undertaking me in the pissing rain on the a19 wear bridge.

Really in that much of a rush? Wasn't really impressed by you speeding past me and the other cars overtaking, clios aren't that great or that quick- you ought to take more care.

172 cup
I know who it was as well Bonxy/Scott, didn't appreciate getting undertaken when I've got the missus in the car with me considering the conditions. It's the same car which was posted up a while ago and the user was on here :).

Theres a reason why your not meant to undertake, I hope you never have to experience it to learn it but I would urge you to take more care.

172 cup
He is, just waiting for him to crop up- not that bothered tbh just interested to see if he will try to justify driving like a nob.

BG 182
Had the plate about 3 year now m444 dgm defo weren't me my car hasn't moved for the past week and I'm very rarely in Sunderland