ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

black 182 with white decals

hi anybody thought about putting white racing strips on a black 182

it always looked v good on minis -

Any pics

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

there was a pic with a black 182 with silver sprips looked cool.

was in the media section last month

clio 172 ph2 02 reg

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/fsanytime/media.jpg
A 54 reg 172 this on apprentley ? Its also very expensive, dunno why they think its worth so much.

RENAULT Clio 2.0 16V Renaultsport 172 , 3 Doors, Manual, Hatchback, Petrol, 2004 54 Reg , Black. ABS, Adjustable seats, Adjustable steering column/wheel, Air conditioning, Alloy wheels, Central locking, Driver airbag, Electric mirrors, Electric windows, Foglights, Head restraints, Folding rear seats, Headlight washers, Leather seats, Immobiliser, Passenger airbag, Power assisted steering, Remote locking, Side airbags, Rear headrests, Sports seats. Insurance Group:16, THIS VEHICLE IS LOCATED AT OUR WESTON-SUPER-MARE SHOWROOM - FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL US ON 01934 414007 £13,499

That does look quite good i reckon, mean...but just never wear a baseball cap whilst driving, as youve then instantly turned the Clio Sport into a chavmobile.

Ive seen a couple of Cups with big wheels and pikey drivers, looks like theyve starting becoming too cheap now.

-Rob

cheers lads, the one on the pic (plate 54 not for sale) look wicked -

How much aftermarket pice do you think?

any more pic rear

P

fat 182

your stripes are the wrong size meggaman

if you wanted stripes why didnt you get a racing blue car

[Edited by dazraffan on 14 February 2005 at 3:10pm]

dont see why it has got to be on the racing blue car? dont get me wrong i like the racing blue but i think it looks just as good on any 172/182 clio! we all got the same breed cars! lol there all 2.0 clios but i would say it would suit the cup most tho as it is "the racing spec" clio that they use in the Clio cup races. dont they?

Are the stripes a limited edtion or is it just an extra for the Blue 182s? Irecall reading something about a Gordini edition or something?

No thanks, im a firm believer in standard is god.

I think the stripes look good on the blue car, but thats because theyre there for a purpose (some sort of colour/stripe combo to match an older renault race car?) but on anything else it just looks as if its trying to be something its not IMO.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

it was to herald the gordini yes, i like the blue one, but the down side is that its nae metallic so doesnt look immense when next to polished up black 182

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by R20 CWH on 14 February 2005

it was to herald the gordini yes, i like the blue one, but the down side is that its nae metallic so doesnt look immense when next to polished up black 182
have you seen the colour in the flesh, it looks imense in the sun when just cleaned, even changes colour with the light as its a supergloss, not just a flat blue.

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by Jay@auto-mods on 14 February 2005

dont see why it has got to be on the racing blue car? dont get me wrong i like the racing blue but i think it looks just as good on any 172/182 clio! we all got the same breed cars! lol there all 2.0 clios but i would say it would suit the cup most tho as it is "the racing spec" clio that they use in the Clio cup races. dont they?
maybe do a little research before posting, you are talking rubbish! Oh and they arent £95 on any car at all, only the racing blue 182!

172 cup TT

There are no rules to who has stripes and who doesnt... i have a cup and if i want stripes id have stripes, simple, and certainly wouldnt ask if people mind them being there... who gives a damn if its not racing poxy blue!

Personally I think they look really good on the Black 182. Dont see how it matters what colour the car is. As long as you like it whats the problem?!

There are a lot of people on this site that dont like things if they are not "standard" normally the same people that idolise the Williams as if it was some sort of hot hatch god and believe that if you want to change anything to your own personal taste you should be shot!

I say if you like em get em!!

dave182-rubbish!! lol Ok mate.....they are £95 on the renault site. so maybe im wrong about somthings i mite of said but "I THINK" they look good on any colour. aslong as its a 172/182 then way not if you like them get them

so have you got the racing blue! if you have, that just says it all then!

dave182 is right. You can only get the stripes as an £95 option from Renault on the Racing Blue. Your need to get the work done by a third party company if you want them on any other colour.

At the end of the days its down to personal preference your always gonna get these same arguments this club is to big for everyone to agree all the time. Hey it makes good reading :D

Quote: Originally posted by dazraffan on 15 February 2005

what a fun thread

what else can we get people to go off on one lets see

:p
LOL I was just gonna go off on your 172s are crap thread!! :D

LOL I was just gonna go off on your 172s are crap thread!! :D

lwell that im sure wouldnt go down very well!

im not starting!! but there are to many things the same to compare the both apart from a few new improved things! STOP THAT THERE lol!!

wonder why they didnt make that colour in the 172s?

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by Jay@auto-mods on 15 February 2005

dave182-rubbish!! lol Ok mate.....they are £95 on the renault site. so maybe im wrong about somthings i mite of said but "I THINK" they look good on any colour. aslong as its a 172/182 then way not if you like them get them

so have you got the racing blue! if you have, that just says it all then!
they may be £95 but as has been said, only asvailable when ordering racing blue.

What I was suggesting was rubbish is your comment about the 172 cup being similar to the race spec version of the clio cup race car, that is preposterous.

I dont care what colour people put their stipes on, yes I have got a racing blue and the reason i have no stripes is because they mean nothing now, if they were purely put on racing blue because of the Gordinin connection I would but its like anything, loads of people are having them so they no longer become gordini stripes but go faster stripes like the minis and novas etc. thats the reason I havent gone for them even though they look damn good on racing blue and on other clio colours.