ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black and Blue

v6
Timmay came round earlier for a good cleaning session ready for the EA meet tomorrow (http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=443100 if anyone fancies coming).

Process for the geeks ;)

Wash with some shampoo and the one bucket method
Wheels cleaned using AG clean wheels
Timmay's need a quick clay to get rid of some tar & s**t
Polished using SRP
Tyres dressed using AG instant tyre dressing.

Mine was polished (using SRP) and sealed with EGP a week beforehand so just required a wash & dry :)

Anyway, some pics of the results:

DPP_0468.jpg

DPP_0471.jpg

DPP_0475.jpg

DPP_0473.jpg

DPP_0478.jpg

DPP_0479.jpg

Tim looking pleased with the results!
DPP_0480.jpg

DPP_0481.jpg

DPP_0487.jpg

DPP_0488.jpg

DPP_0490.jpg

IMG_0426.jpg

IMG_0437.jpg

Reflection shot :)
IMG_0440.jpg

Seems photobucket has killed the colours :dapprove:

m8 very good for bouts Clio's, i just cant like the orange front diamond on the back Clio and thous awful alloys tell him to get some white rally alloy's ;)

Bumder With A Buffer
Gregg dont them alloys weigh more than standard though??

If you help me find a set im in for Marham..need a set of 15's!

Ph1 172.
Mate, i can't wait for tomorrow, i've spent about 2.5 hours polishing the b*****d so far. Hard water marks ALL over the car. GAH! Still have all of the drivers side and the passenger side door and half the roof. Getting there though

Drive1.jpg

v6
Gregg dont them alloys weigh more than standard though??

If you help me find a set im in for Marham..need a set of 15's!

Mine were an ebay special so have a look on there richy, thought there's always people on here selling cheap 15s too, stick a wanted thread up.

They're certainly not light but i think they'll lighter than standards. If you remind me I'll weigh both and compare :)

Oh, and Trax?? Can still get a stand pass if you PM Brian/Tom :)

Last edited:
  v6
Mate, i can't wait for tomorrow, i've spent about 2.5 hours polishing the b*****d so far. Hard water marks ALL over the car. GAH! Still have all of the drivers side and the passenger side door and half the roof. Getting there though

Looks good so far :)

Between us we spent about and hour and a half cleaning our cars (but mine was only a 10min jobby). After spending 2 hours making my false floor out of MDF :)

I bloody hate water marks, so was handy it wasn't very sunny earlier, could dry the cars before the marks came :)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Both look great :)

Gregg holding it down for the EA stealth crew, haha :) Cup Spoiler and orange rear diamond for yours gregg? I love those bargin valver wheels tbh, make it look proper hard, surely they cant be any heavier than the standard wheels lol, they are SO heavy.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
182 RB = win.

i am sad i have never spotted my old one pounding the suffolk roads :(

v6
Thanks for all the comments :)

Are they the wheels that were orange? Or 2 sets?

The same, got too much attention being orange (from the po-po and every 1.1 chavmobile), plus were impossible to keep clean

Both look great :)

Gregg holding it down for the EA stealth crew, haha :) Cup Spoiler and orange rear diamond for yours gregg? I love those bargin valver wheels tbh, make it look proper hard, surely they cant be any heavier than the standard wheels lol, they are SO heavy.

Cheers Dan, cup spoiler yes (i may nick yours ;)), don't think i'll do the diamond orange though, think it would be a bit too much