ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black and silver clio 200

Skoda
Went to the local steelers to have a look at the 2 new 200's they got in

The deal they offered me was £16000 for one with the cup pack

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

The front end of the black one looked not to bad but still not sure on the silver

Barge
Speedlines are a must on it IMO. Love the white one I saw yesterday. Oooooft. Seems like they're keen to get orders and sell these early ones, as I got a great offer on one yesterday too, and it had plenty extras.

Coiley'd Clio PH2
From the back/side they are growing on me... but the front is still a no go for me!

J03

MX5 1.8
looks good in black also, i think its the front black shiny bit that makes the car look abit wierd..

Ian

Focus TDCi
Hope I don't offend anyone by saying this, but that black one looks like a right chav-wagon from behind. Needs some decent wheels, a more subtle calliper colour and some sort of spoiler to offset the diffuser and exhaust combo.

Barge
Yep. Get the speedlines on it, matt black (which IMO should be gloss to match the front bumper) or white. Much, much, much better. Those standard wheels are shocking!

Those two are poverty too, no Recaro's. :dapprove:

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Hope I don't offend anyone by saying this, but that black one looks like a right chav-wagon from behind. Needs some decent wheels, a more subtle calliper colour and some sort of spoiler to offset the diffuser and exhaust combo.

I prefered the rear of 197's diffuser, with them hidden away tbh.

Ian

Focus TDCi
I prefered the rear of 197's diffuser, with them hidden away tbh.

Yeah me too I think. Will have to see one in the metal, but they look a bit toy-town with the silver detail on the diffuser. Also, can't figure it out, but the rear bumper looks a bit 'fat' in general.

i like em both the wheels look ok though if you want a cup pack can you still spec the optional speedlines or raiders :S

still looking for one with projectors headlamps :eek:

Last edited:
  N/A Currently
Black one looks awesome, but those wheels have got to go. Turinis or superlleggeras would sort it out a treat, along with some spacers and coilovers :)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
The front just looks wrong. Worst looking RS clio they've made IMO. Not sure how they dropped the ball so badly given the great job they did on the 197.

Evo
I hate the exhausts on these, they look like something you'd buy from halfords. And the wheels arent far off either.

However the front bumper is really nice, luv it

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
liking all these 200 threads! :D will have to see if my local renault has one in yet.

Ian

Focus TDCi
^ Only photo I've liked so far tbh. I expect once people start styling them to their individual tastes we'll see a few better looking 200's. Not like I can afford one anyway, can't even get insured on a 10 year old 172 lol.

Nimbus 197
went to look with an idea of changing (eventhough I have only had the 197 a few weeks), seeing one in the flesh made me happy I bought a 197, they just look wrong, and I aint spending money polishing a turd

How many more threads about the new fugly?!

Considering the piano black front-end is now the Renaultsport signature (also see Megane 250), I'm guessing...quite a few.

Would love to know what market research they did on it, seems to be 95% hate on most forums.

Golf TDI
i love these . if it wasnt for the fact iv just brought a new car and im being sensible with money then id most probably get one in black or green with the recaros :)