ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black and white mini update.

Fabia VRS
BILD1926.jpg

BILD1921.jpg

LED sidelights and silvervisions.
BILD1920.jpg

new dash light.
BILD1922.jpg

enjoy

Looks good, Standard dipped bulbs with the led sidelights? They stand out together!

Need to get some ice white h7s again so they match. Mine blew.

Fabia VRS
Looks good, Standard dipped bulbs with the led sidelights? They stand out together!

Need to get some ice white h7s again so they match. Mine blew.

Get wat?:eek:

After i pass ma test the 40mm springs are goin on :cool:

Clio GT 1.6
coming along nicely i see. Think you should go for 60mm springs tho will look better 40mm will be hardly noticeable

Fabia VRS
Well if i ent to happy with them ill just get rid of em and try and get myself some 60's
and i see urs has come along Very nicely ashman

Clio GT 1.6
Well if i ent to happy with them ill just get rid of em and try and get myself some 60's
and i see urs has come along Very nicely ashman

Ahh yes that sounds like a good plan to me :) yea im very happy with how its turned out want to save for a 172 now :p you gonna run any spacers?

Fabia VRS
i dont think so.. i like them as they are tbh and i dont think it makes a big a differance imo

ha! already

Clio GT 1.6
i dont think so.. i like them as they are tbh and i dont think it makes a big a differance imo

ha! already

ok :) haha yep need more speed really fancy a phase 1 atm hopefully get a phase 1 or 2 in febuary when i have to renew insurance :p

Get wat?:eek:

After i pass ma test the 40mm springs are goin on :cool:

Your headlight bulbs, Are they standard?

Standard orange bulbts really stand out against the blue tint LED side lights.

So was saying you sould get some Blue/White tint main bulbs to match. if so

I need to get some more blue tints ones as my others blew :)

Fabia VRS
Your headlight bulbs, Are they standard?

Standard orange bulbts really stand out against the blue tint LED side lights.

So was saying you sould get some Blue/White tint main bulbs to match. if so

I need to get some more blue tints ones as my others blew :)

Oooo i see my bad. are they legal then? coz i didnt think they were.

I really like that fella i've been toying with the idea of getting my wing mirror's painted white, imo i think the elf sticker's in black would look awesome on them ;)

Like these:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Elf-Wing-Mirr...s_SM?hash=item2555e7f3cc&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

If someone could photoshop them on if they were to be so kind.

Fabia VRS
I want a silver one with gloss black wheels slammed on coilies nice exhaust system :p thinking about stripping it aswell not sure tho :p

Should get a black or blue one they are s**t hot.
and sounds good tbh. Im thinkin of doin that for this bus and getin a false floor on it, they look so good! ( imo )