ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black, Blue and Shiny all over......

Went out for a spin on Sunday seen as it was nice.

Took a few photos to show you the progress so far after fitting the Konigsports and having the Dash done. Few bits left to sort but not too far off for FCS.

Crap phone camera as i forgot my proper one, lol. Enjoy anyway....

SP_A0448.jpg

SP_A0450.jpg

SP_A0451.jpg

SP_A0454.jpg

SP_A0456.jpg

SP_A0461.jpg

SP_A0465.jpg

SP_A0466.jpg

SP_A0467.jpg

SP_A0468.jpg

SP_A069.jpg

SP_A0476.jpg

cheers kully, changing the Talex unit to blue and gonna intergrate it into where the clock display is as well soon.

Looks amazing in real life, well happy :)

nice :)

you coming to the meet with jamie on thursday russ? i need to see this dash in person, looks awesome :)

CB600FS
Russ what are the gauges/switches for either side of your hazard switch? Car looks good too.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Loving that, its nice to see something different than the turini/silvervision brigade!

172 mk2 Iceberg
like the way the rims pick up with the shine....

Good job on the lights.....

and im saying nothing about the bonnet

MKIII 138
looks quality. love the wheels, seats, lights.

great :D

will hopefully see it if there are any leeds area meets coming up ?

Ad

MK2 FRS
really nice...

I have those buckets just fitted this weekend.. althought mine are too high atm with the runners in place..

Russ what are the gauges/switches for either side of your hazard switch? Car looks good too.

just the lock button and the heater switch lad, stand out more now they're blue!

Looking sweet!

What rear lights are you using?

Mike

theyre from FK and rare as fook, have to be specially ordered, speak to russ.

and im saying nothing about the bonnet

:S ;)

nice, what rear lights are they?

fk ones mate, see above

will hopefully see it if there are any leeds area meets coming up ?

watch this space!!

really nice...

I have those buckets just fitted this weekend.. althought mine are too high atm with the runners in place..

russ' are bolted to the actually floor pan, means the seating position is second to none, if not a little uncomfortable on really long journies, say, up to blackpool ;)

jamie