ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

black clio 182 yellow stripes

RenaultSport clio 182
Lotus_Exige_GT3-t.jpg

Hi all

Any body willing to photoshop black clio 182 to have viper type yellow 182 stripes :D Just an idea? what do you think??

Cheers P

RenaultSport clio 182
Please please Photoshop this for me!! Other wise ill end up buying an elise to do it! Cheers

RenaultSport clio 182
I know, cant afford an Exige, but seriously thinking about a early mk2 or late mk1? Anyone had both? clio 182/Elise that is ?

Chocolate Bar™
it'd look different, but liquid yellow paint costs a bomb as its a three stage colour if i remember rightly? most bodyshops will only buy paint by the litre, so would work out expensive. I know a company in st helens which does liquid yellow paint in a spray can, but not sure how you could do it yourself or how the paint would stick to the original plastic stripes

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I think it will look like one of those gash african rugby shirts that you can buy from 'sport n ski'
or JJB!!

RenaultSport clio 182
Sorry if i didnt explain that well, i ment vinyl stripes as i could always take them off if i want to sell the car

Chocolate Bar™
^ yeah but u obviously cant buy them in that colour so you'd have to spray them yourself which is what i said lol

Chocolate Bar™
ah sorry, saw 182 and yellow and assumed thats the colour you wanted, silly me for not reading the post properly :eek: yeah you prob can get plain yellow. Try a car graphics place, i know of one in stoke if your struggling lol