ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Clio looking For Some Black Alloys. Any Ideas?

57 Clio Campus Sport
I got a black clio mk2 it came with come crudy wheels on. Im looking to buy some black alloys for it, i've seen a few black clios with black alloys and really like them.

Has anyone got any ideas for what black alloys look good on the clio?

Also i have seen a few with a silver bit where the 16v goes. does anyone know where i can get my hands on these?

Last edited:
  57 Clio Campus Sport
Ok so i have read some more of the threads on the site and im wanting to replace my door strips with colour coded ones with silver badges.

Does anyone have a set of met black ones with silver badges?

If not does anyone know a decent place to get mine resprayed in the worcs area?

Lionel Richie
IMG_0569.jpg

:)

Sumbody had there standard dynamique alloys a sort of black that looked realli gd, I cant remember who it was though.

57 Clio Campus Sport
I think im probably going to get the superleggeras in silver then when i get bored of silver get the done in black.

2003 Clio 1.2 16v 172 rep
TSW CATULYNA definitely.
I've these wheels on my black clio and they look class, normally it's clean so looks a bit better lol.

Attachments

• b7_12.jpg
    b7_12.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 136
  • CIMG18581.JPG
    CIMG18581.JPG
    313.9 KB · Views: 201
  • CIMG1861.JPG
    CIMG1861.JPG
    361.3 KB · Views: 133
  200 Ultra Red
This is what you need mate, a set of team dynamics pro race black 16''. These look absolutely spot on cos they aint too small aint too big!

pic2-1.jpg