ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Clio X **NDY

Today in Headingley around 16:15, all tinted out with what was most probably a private plate with your name.

330Ci M Sport
aye twas me. Was i driving or parked up really inappropriately on the single yellows with the hazards on? Must say i didn't see you as i was probably in a world of my own/concentrating really hard on the road ahead. ahem.

I thought it might be you, I knew there was a Bondy on here, but when I searched I found 'bondy' and they last posted in 2005 lol, so I thought maybe not!

You were driving past The Original oak and The Skyrack. I was going in the opposite direction (towards the centre). You weren't looking at me when I looked in your windscreen, I have no idea if you looked at me through the drivers window as it was too tinted lol. Car looked good though :)

330Ci M Sport
lol tbh its horrendously dirty at the moment but thanks anyway! but no didnt see you sorry, what colour?