ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black dropped valver in Surrey

fulhamfcboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Laguna V6 and 19 16v

Anyone know who this belongs too? Its a black 16v clio, with momo wheels and its very low, with a tiny power engineering sticker in the back window. It parks in the Royal Marsden/Institute of Cancer Research car park in Sutton/Belmont (where i work) and just thought it was a mean looking motor.....Looks nice parked along side my 19 16v

I used to see a valver matching that description buzzin around in Ewell/Epsom. Think it belongs to a young lady - cant be 100% sure (apologies if youre a geeza! )
Havent seen it for a while but the owner always used to wave which is cool!
Very low and very black!
fulhamfcboy - were having a little, unofficial club meet in Guildford pretty soon, you may not own a clio but at least your 19 is a valver, youre welcome to come along? I like the 19 16v, lovely looking car, you got leather at all? Is is convertable?

Hey, its great to see some people local to me. I thought that everyone seemed to come from the midlands and above! Im from Sutton too.

fulhamfcboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Laguna V6 and 19 16v

Yeh, I think shes works here as it was parked here quite a lot until a few weeks ago. I think it would be abuse of work email if i sent a message to the whole site asking whos it is though
A meet sounds good. I have tried sorting stuff out before, but didnt think there was anyone local to me that uses these boards.
When and where? I live and work in Sutton, got a phase 2 grey chamade, with leather I have to add
If anyone wants to arrange something, drop me a mail, tpeacock@r1916v.co.uk.
Cheers Tom.

Transport is the missus 1.4 306 (yawn) since my car caught fire just up from the driftbridge golf garage on the way to epsom downs Im currently on the prowl for a new motor and so far its a toss up between a 205 mi16 and 16v. My insurance money should be coming early next week so i will start looking then.

1st weekend of october, in Guildford - probably sunday afternoon (less prats and less police) Check out the meetings and events forum - Guildford Meet
Me and a few others will be meeting at the bp station on the A3, but if your interested in going and your only in sutton - im in Stoneleigh (epsom) maybe head down at the same time, up to u

well i only had the 16v for 3 weeks before it blew up! As i just said on another post. my only real grumble was that the pedals are too close together. But i was pleasently surprised by how well the standard clio handled.

fulhamfcboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Laguna V6 and 19 16v

Wozza, if yours was white, was it the one that used to sit in York road? It looked like a phase 1 with phase 2 wheels. Looked nice and clean......
Guildford sounds good by the way. My mates got a back 21 turbo (youve probabally heard and see it round Sutton), and we usually head down to Guildford.....