ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black mountains Friday 13th

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
There was a group off here doing a Wales run on the weekend - there’ll be photos on here soon I’d imagine.

alexessex_7

ClioSport Club Member
  250 Cup & BG 182
Yeah that sounds like you, I was in my old Sierra not my Clio
We remember seeing you. Not everyday you see a sierra.

41819AE0-28D2-4F23-9A7D-67B57F9F5828.jpeg

There's a route you could do from the bottom of the black mountains, towards trecastle. Pass Crai reservoir and take a right at defynnog taking you towards the storey arms. Pass the two reservoirs on your right and take a right turn there over to penderyn and to the top of hirwaun, if you were heading home then take the A465 towards Neath and you're back on the motorway

Yeah they've been on there since I bought it in 2008, had another before that too. There's some great roads too where that photo was taken more towards Carmarthen

Jon46

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
Yeah they've been on there since I bought it in 2008, had another before that too. There's some great roads too where that photo was taken more towards Carmarthen

You’re spoilt for choice in Wales 😍

We met near Hereford, went into the Brecons, heading for Black Mountain and basically made it up as we went. Same in Snowdonia, we didn’t have a set route, just made it up. Impossible to enjoy it all in 3 days! :)

Thanks, yeah it's the bridge by dryslwyn castle. It is quiet around there I usually come from cross hands direction through the villages which is epic.